Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > IM ASKING YOU TO APOLOGIZE    

IM ASKING YOU TO APOLOGIZE

cgato
Portugal

Goodnesses, just let it end! We are all english teachers, right? No religion or politics! Do you agree?
Keep your discussions/arguments to yourselves (PM �s) you can PM me whenever you want to... just let �s keep the forum out of arguments!

Best regards!

26 Sep 2009     

cgato
Portugal

LOLI know Julieta , in Portuguese too ,,, And I have green eyes!!!

26 Sep 2009     

cgato
Portugal

26 Sep 2009     

goodnesses
Algeria

This is exactly what I am saying, dear Cgato. It �s amazing how easy some of you find it to ask others to short-circuit their feelings. No, dear Cgato,it not that easy. And you know very well what is the only thing that can bring someone do so.

26 Sep 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

I ENVY you cgato---

Silke: warm hugs my dear :D

26 Sep 2009     

cgato
Portugal

Ok, goodnesses, maybe I didn �t understand! Maybe you are right! I don �t logg in 24 hours a day and amybe I missed something!
My idea is that this is a sharing site foe english teachers, no matter religion or country..
What am I missing?

26 Sep 2009     

cgato
Portugal

sorry for the spelling mistakes.. writing in a hurry

26 Sep 2009     

goodnesses
Algeria

If you �d read this thread and the pyromaniac one which actually caused this one from the beginning you would not have missed anything.

Hope no one will come to hurt your feelings.
Take care and good night.

26 Sep 2009     

cgato
Portugal

If you could post (or PM  me) the pyromaniac thread (the link), I would understand it better! Just if you have the time ! Just to be fair!

Also take care and have a good night and a great weekend!

26 Sep 2009     

Samantha.esl
Italy

Ohh hello!!! Sorry, I have nothing to apologize for because I �m unfairly being accused when I haven �t done anything at all! I only want those Pms to stop because I �m tired of being accused of things I didn �t say.

So please, don �t bombard me with Pms anymore. Everyone seems to be trying to impose their rights on top of others.

Thanks fot the pics.. they made me laugh so hard...!

Lovely post!!!

26 Sep 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    Next >