Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > IM ASKING YOU TO APOLOGIZE    

IM ASKING YOU TO APOLOGIZE

goodnesses
Algeria

That �s all we are asking for as long as you stop referring to people who have nothing to do with you and aren �t concerned with what is happening in some threads and stop your insidious sentences by the way. On the forum address only the people who are participating and you �d better name them if you don �t want to be misunderstood and if your intention is not really to throw more oil on the fire of confusion and misunderstandings.

26 Sep 2009     

goodnesses
Algeria

Each time you mention my name you can count on me to send you a PM. You want to call it nasty, so be it. But don �t think I will just let pass. Don �t count on Victor to delete accounts as easily as you may think. He is wiser than you should have in mind. PS: I have never been impolite or rude to you, but you were in most of your posts and worse in your last one. So please don´t ask people not to do what you do yourself or shall remind you how you treated me through my username?

26 Sep 2009     

goodnesses
Algeria

BTW sincere apologies are those which come without being requested. So, no need to yours.

26 Sep 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4