Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I AM ANGRY AND CONFUSED    

I AM ANGRY AND CONFUSED

Eduardoes
Ecuador

I AM ANGRY AND CONFUSED

WHEN I  OPENED THIS SITE I FOUND A MESSAGE   WHERE YOU ARE OR THE MODERATOR ARE TALKING ABOUT THE GRAPHICS ARE COPIED FROM THE WEB. IS IT RIGHT??????  I DON�T UNDERSTAND NOW I AM BAD  AND SAD. I NEED A CLEAR EXPLANATION.  WHEN I DO MY WS IN WORD 2003 ONLY  CLICK INSERT  GRAPHICS AND THAT�S ALL , NOW WHAT CAN I DO IN CASE???? I WANT TO PUBLISH MY JOB. I DISAGREE WITH THIS COMMENT.

Your contribution *** HISTORY OF CRAYONS *** III PAGES *** has been removed
Dear user,
This is a message to inform you that your contribution *** HISTORY OF CRAYONS *** III PAGES *** has been removed for the following reasons:
It is a copy from GRAPHICS ARE COPIED FROM WEBSITES AND NOT SITED

This decision has been voted by the moderators of the website.

If you think there has been an error, please contact the website administrator, including the id. number of your worksheet:337351

4 Dec 2009      

Missfrancisca
Spain

This thing about pics is becoming a bit crazy, I don �t think you deserve that comment . whener I upload a working sheet  I think it is going to be banned. where is the limit between legal and illegal?

4 Dec 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Did your worksheet contained ONLY one copied pics from the net?

Tell me please what was the worksheet about.. Which exercises did you include? Did you create the exercises?

4 Dec 2009     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

When was your ws removed? I can �t remember it would be among reported wss:o((

4 Dec 2009     

Eduardoes
Ecuador

JULIETA VL AND MJ MISA YES, I CREATED ALL EXERCISES IT WAS SIMILAR TO MY OTHER EXERCISES  FROM OTHERS WS I THINK IT WAS REMOVED TODAY. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW. OK I DECIDED TO PUBLISH TODAY AGAIN AN PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS YOUR OPINION BECAUSE  FOR ME IT IS UNJUST.

4 Dec 2009     

Eduardoes
Ecuador

THANKS LADYBIRD I WILL DO THAT.  BUT NOW  I WILL PUBLISH IT AGAIN IF YOU DIDN�T SEE IT  NOW YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY  AND TELL  ME YOUR OPINION.

4 Dec 2009     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Dear Eduardo,
I know your wss and think they are great. I had a look at this one and can �t see any problem either. And really don �t know it was reported (but I was busy today and didn �t get to my comp till late afternoon, so I might have missed it).
Anyway, I agree with Silke.
Take care, let �s hope things will go well now.
Have a nice weekend, Michaela

5 Dec 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

I agree with ladybird... Good worksheet.

5 Dec 2009     

Samantha.esl
Italy

I �m glad you have uploaded it again. There was nothing wrong with it! Thank you

5 Dec 2009     

Eduardoes
Ecuador

thanks for your opinion Samantha .  With  your judgment  I am better , THANKSSmile

5 Dec 2009     

Stellam
Argentina

Hi Eduardo
I sent you a pm.

Stella

5 Dec 2009     

1    2    Next >