Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Debate!! (Beware: Hot Issue??)    

Debate!! (Beware: Hot Issue??)

mmargalef
Spain

I agree with all that has been said. I never send printables which are not mine. And I will never do it. I remember when I started here. The rules were different. I sent several worksheets and they were not approved (I never got the reason) but I kept on trying. I don�t think asking the members to download one�s worksheet ot promote it is the best way to get points.  I�m willing to help people but I think we must prepare decent worksheets... Sometimes I see lot of worksheets that are just copy and paste or worksheets with no interest. New members should keep on trying, improving, learning from other members as we used to do before this please-download-my-worksheet time.
Have a nice Sunday

23 Nov 2008     

spring
Turkey

Hello all,

I am late for entering the debate:(((
I agree with all.
I have never sent worksheets that aren�t mine and I do not approve this kind of behaviour.
If s.one needs a definite worksheet then he/she should ask the owner.
Yet I am always sending my worksheets to others.
Nevertheless I have my doubts about this occasion.
I don�t know if I am doing the right thing.
Sometimes I feel myself as if I was used �cos people-instead of producing anything-prefer to require them via mails.I support new members and their efforts but some of them are too lazy(Do not get mad at me)
This is the case..
I was a new member once ago but I never required anything.After I became a premium member,I had an access to everything I want.
We as teachers should be accustomed to difficult situations but many of us usually prefer easy ways.
Teaching itself is a difficult and endeavouring thing..
So just be patient,wait for a while,become a premium member and then download what you want..

dog digging a hole animated gif

23 Nov 2008     

lina70
France

I�m new here and many people helped me  and I�m grateful to them.Many of you here have offered to help me in one way or the other and I�m very touched by your kindness and generosity.I�m  trying to improve my work, for some who are used to words etc the progress is very quick for I who is novice it takes time ,some of us are gifted with that talent of making good worksheet and I admire them.In our classroom do we ask our gifted pupils to keep their talents for themselves or help others, as helping others helps the gifted one to become perfect and the other to have a chance to improve or at least a motivation.I agree that those who have been here on this site for a long time have improved their work ,what about those who have tried and abandon because their worksheets were too poor.Helping someone can motivate the latter to improve and that is the case for me.I�ve downloaded French Frog ,all your lessons on how to improve a worksheet that is why I asked for some help and I used all my first points to do so.Fortunately for me many of you here  helped me.

23 Nov 2008     

< Previous   1    2    3