Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > WHAT A PITY!!    

WHAT A PITY!!

arkel
Ireland

WHAT A PITY!!

What a pity the debate left this page while I was writing my answer.Cry Please read it those of you who are interested in continuing this.

22 Nov 2008      

Damielle
Argentina

Why don�t you copy your answer here??

Colie has continued the topic here

22 Nov 2008     

Damielle
Argentina

I have read your comment. I totally agree with you. I also patiently waited to get my points to become a premium member. And when I didn�t have any points to download an old contribution, I didn�t go crazy and began working on my own to produce whatever I needed as I used to do before coming across with all of you in this site.

22 Nov 2008     

arkel
Ireland

You�re right. This was my answer.

Hi, I agree with lots of points here. I�m relatively new and heard about this great site because a friend sent me an exercise from here. When I asked her how she always managed to always have exercise on EVERYTHING, she introduced me to all of you. I became a member straight away and was so overwhelmed by the standard that it changed my way of thinking about presentation. That said, I finally started contributing after summer and uploaded exercises I already had in my archive. I remember when I got my first points. I was soooo thrilled I rang my friend. I then waited patiently to become a premium member and it happened really fast and all with black and white exercises!!! I�m now learning, thanks to all of you, to put colour and my �kids� (I teach from 5-100) love the �new� me. They are my strictest critics and soon let me know if something I thought was genius doesn�t workCry. I go back to the drawing board and pass it by them again. Then I send them to all of you. Before you go rushing to see my exercises I have been days trying to upload without success, so what you�ll see is not the new me. What I�m trying to say with all of this is that everything is possible if you really want it. You decide what to do with your exercises and who you want to send them to or how you want to use them. I live in Spain and lots of time download just after 00h here so I�m not influenced by numbers of points already given. Anyway, that�s my tuppence halfpenny worth!! RosemarySmile

22 Nov 2008     

Victoria-Ladybug
Israel

I have read your comment too ,Colie.Hi!I agree with you!
Debate
For all who is interested to find out what the debate was about click here:

Wish You all a sunny Sunday!

22 Nov 2008