Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > BRAZIL 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

BRAZIL 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maria da rosa
Brazil

BRAZIL 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO PROBLEM AT ALL!!!!!! BRAZIL 2014!!!!!!!  GO<GERMANY GO!!!!!!!!

2 Jul 2010      

baiba
Latvia

I love your optimism, Maria! Thumbs Up

2 Jul 2010     

Nereis
Argentina

A good neighbour!!!  Ja ja! And I felt very sad because you are out!!!!  

2 Jul 2010     

Yams
Argentina

go Argentinaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grande tevez!!!!! we �re winning tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brazilians are out!!! so sshh!!!

2 Jul 2010     

aliciapc
Uruguay

"Go Germany ... Go Argentina ... !"  Come on, people ... It �s only football ... 

2 Jul 2010     

Nereis
Argentina

Good luck Uruguay too!!!!! Gooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!Thumbs Up

2 Jul 2010     

aliciapc
Uruguay

Thank you Nereis ... that should be the spirit !! Good luck to you, too !

2 Jul 2010     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

I agree with Alicia,

Birthday congratulations have been so criticised for taking place in the forum (and they were for members of our community), then Victor created the birthday thingy.
Plus, we have the cafe for this kind of things.

And moreover, since I �m on the subject, the worst thing about my country is that the World Cup always coincides with the Presidential Election, and our people always completely forget about it, and rooting for soccer is all that matters (not that I don �t root or wouldn �t be glad if they won, but this always touches my nerve).

In Brazil, we still live in the "Bread and Circus" Politics, if the people have some amusement, they (most of them) don �t care about the problems in our country.

Please, for those who still want to (and can, LOL) support their countries in this community, use the cafe, I think that �s the purpose of it.

And for the Brazilian members, it �s about time we start thinking about how our country is, and how it should be.

Regards,
Bruna

2 Jul 2010     

Yams
Argentina

It �s a shame but football is what it is, we can �t  change it, it makes us forget about our problems at least for one month...and we have to wait for 4 years to feel that we love our country ( Argentina doesn �t have that sense of "united country" as other countries have).
Let me tell something for those who don �t know, this year was the Argentina �s bicentennial, (25th may) there are many flags all over the country, but that is not because of the bicentennial, it �s because of the world cup!!!! football is more important than history.
At schools, (at least in those i work) all teachers paid more attention to the world cup than the bicentennial!!! they spent more classes talking about football than talking about our history, our roots!!! students know more about other countries � performances in the previous world cups than Argentian history!!!!

2 Jul 2010     

mariamit
Greece

Good going Bruna!Clap
Unfortunately what you say is true about most countries.

2 Jul 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

I agree with you Bruna. The cafe is the best place for this kind of post. I would not want my thread for a call for help be pushed out by a football/soccer post.

But, on the other hand, birthdays come everyday and this football/soccer competition will have an end.

2 Jul 2010     

1    2    3    4    Next >