Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > URUGUAY!!!!    

URUGUAY!!!!

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

That �s not true, Maria. Jayho could have started a thread, because that video concerns every single one of us. Not only Uruguaians or Brazilians.

It �s a great video, should be here and I �m glad he posted that, because it can be used as a language learning tool and a personal improvement motivation.

3 Jul 2010     

lovemykids
Uruguay

I �VE JUST COME BACK HOME, MY FAMILY AND I WERE CELEBRATING NON-STOP. OUR COUNTRY IS A REAL SKY BLUE PARTY!!! WE ARE SOOOOOOOOOOO PROUD OF OUR TEAM.... THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING OUR HAPPINESS DEAR FRIENDS!
Hug
A HUGE HUG BRAZILIAN BROTHERS AND SISTERSHeart

3 Jul 2010     

maria da rosa
Brazil

Thanks!!! YOU HAVE A GREAT TEAM!!! REALLY GREAT!

3 Jul 2010     

lovemykids
Uruguay

THANK YOU MARIA!!!. WE ARE IN THE SEMI-FINALS!!!! IT �S UNBELIEVABLE!!!! WE SUFFERED A LOT, WE REALLY DID BUT I THINK WE DESERVE TO BE HERE THE SAME AS YOU BUT WELL... PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER BRAZIL! THESE THINGS HAPPEN.
THANK YOU AGAIN!Wink

3 Jul 2010     

andreaewa
Uruguay

Vamo arriba Uruguay no ma!!!

3 Jul 2010     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Go Uruguay, go!

I ENJOYEDDD the game a lot

Lisa Thumbs Up

3 Jul 2010     

zailda
Brazil

Hi brothers ans sisters from Uruguay:

After the great disappointment  - Brazil leaving the competition so early (we predicted it when "Dunga" was hired as our coach) - it was a blessing to watch the second match of the day.

Your players were very brave specially the hero who sacrified himself defending the goal with his hand and getting a red card at the end of the game. You really deserve to be in the semi-finals. I won �t miss your next match.

Hope to see you again in Brazil for the World Cup 2014. I �m already counting the days till then.

Congratulations!

3 Jul 2010     

silvanija
Lithuania

I was for Ghana Cry. Anyway, congratulations to Uruguay Clap.

3 Jul 2010     

stexstme
France

..& I was for Brazil!!Cry Cry
Congrats Uruguay!! ...& Well done, Ghana!
ClapSylvie

3 Jul 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3