Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Don ´t cry ... Argentina...    

Don ´t cry ... Argentina...

JulietaVL
Mexico

I think the cup goes to a Latin American country this time, well, I hope so

3 Jul 2010     

cecio_13
Argentina

1- Uruguay
2- Paraguay
3- Holanda
4- Alemania 

3 Jul 2010     

stexstme
France

Maria, Pleeeeease, Get my sense of humour!!!Cry
Julieta, Sunshine,
Alemania could be Germany , Yep ??? ( Had Latin at school!Big smile My Latin teacher would appreciate - RIP...)
Now, I �m lost! Who made it ??? The Netherlands ( one point!LOL), Germany, Uruguay , & ... ??? Tell me, I �m dying!! Is it Spain ???

3 Jul 2010     

celia86
Argentina

HAHAHA IT �S OK TO CRY IN THE QUARTERS RIGHT??? I CAN �T IMAGINE LOSING IN THE FIRST ROUND LIKE SOME TEAMS, THAT �S SAD! :P , BUT ITS OK GERMANY IT �S AN EXTRAORIDINARY TEAM, ONE OF THE BEST, WITHOUT DOUBT Clap

I JUST HOPE THE CUP COMES TO SOUTH AMERICA THIS TIME!! Thumbs Up GO PARAGUAY AND URUGUAY!!!

3 Jul 2010     

JulietaVL
Mexico

OH NOOOOOO! I typed in Spanish, LOL

Sorry...

AGAIN:

1.- Uruguay
2.- Paraguay
3.- Germany
4.- Netherlands

Tongue

CECI: effect of the same discussion in facebook

3 Jul 2010     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Sylvie:

The ones who already made it are: Uruguay, Netherlands and Germany

Today in one more hour Spain is gonna play Vs Paraguay...

3 Jul 2010     

stexstme
France

Ahhhhhhhhh!! Thx!!Julita!! ( From me to you, there �s an Argentinian colleague named Celia who is- I think ... - making fun of my country!!!!!!! Shocked Could you believe that ???!!

3 Jul 2010     

aliciapc
Uruguay

LOL at all the posts ! Love to see ourselves exchanging GOOD VIBES because of the cup... that �s sth good out of it , at least ...   Hug 

PS I �m home with a colleague and she wonders how to say "goleada" in English ... does anyone know ? I �ve always used X beat X but no word for that ...

PPS  Can you imagine a final between Uruguay and Paraguay ?? That would be a first !
( Really, not so probable ...  Stern Smile  or is it ?? )          

3 Jul 2010     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Yeah, I read that Sylvie... Ouch

Celia: Sylvie is not making fun of Argentina, hope you had realized about it

Alicia: this kind of posts that "should" go in the cafe make a good vibe in the forum, just like some time ago, wish you could have been a member in those "old-nice times"

I do not know how to say "goleada", I think the expert here is Zora!!

ZORAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!

3 Jul 2010     

celia86
Argentina

HA SYLVIE NO WAY! SORRY IF I OFFENDED YOU, IT �S JUST A JOKE, WE �RE BOTH OUT REMEMBER? AND BESIDES I �M NOT MAKING FUN OF ANY COUNTRY THIS IS JUST FOOTBALL!
SORRY AGAIN!

3 Jul 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    Next >