Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Don ´t cry ... Argentina...    

Don ´t cry ... Argentina...

celia86
Argentina

HA SYLVIE NO WAY! SORRY IF I OFFENDED YOU, IT �S JUST A JOKE, WE �RE BOTH OUT REMEMBER? AND BESIDES I �M NOT MAKING FUN OF ANY COUNTRY THIS IS JUST FOOTBALL!
SORRY AGAIN!

3 Jul 2010     

stexstme
France

Don �t be sorry, Celia!!! I know  i t was a joke!!!Big smile My answer was a joke - too!!!LOL
Everyone knows France is the best team, really!
LOL

3 Jul 2010     

maria da rosa
Brazil

People you are very good! KKKK!Love you all!!!!

3 Jul 2010     

cecio_13
Argentina

Sorry Sylvie!

1.- Uruguay
2.- Paraguay
3.- Netherlands
4.- Germany

Hug Sylvie!

3 Jul 2010     

Zora
Canada

Hi my friends! I was torn away from my most wonderfully relaxing book and cup of tea under a UK evening sun to answer a most important query! LOL

Goelada is a thrashing or a hammering. Smile

Now back to more important things! Wink

btw Sylvie and friends ... big hugs!!

3 Jul 2010     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Thanks Zora Approve

3 Jul 2010     

aliciapc
Uruguay

Thank you , Zora !
Julieta, wish I had found out about this site long before, too !!
 A Hug to both

3 Jul 2010     

gilorit
Israel

I must admit - I am not a football lover but this was the only game I saw this Mondial and I felt so sorry for Argentina - I almost cried.
Congratulations Germany !!!
Orit

3 Jul 2010     

Catalina Sorina
Romania

Well, you all should be quiet about losing in the groups, in the quarters bla bla Hug
At least you made it until there!! Thumbs UpClap

Our dear national football team (of Wacko) hasn �t qualified (Ouch) to a world cup for... 1...2...3....... 12 years........... Dead

A really funny ad we had here (not about televisions Wink, but on television) said that "to be a true football fan is to be where the team is. If they are at home, watching the world cup at TV... there we are, too, as the true fans we are!" Tongue

Big Hug to everyone, and go Germany!

Catalina

3 Jul 2010     

mariamit
Greece

I just returned from a day at the beachand I got such a kick out of this post !. I �m not a football fan but to see so many people enjoying this, well it �s kind of contagious. Wish all of you whose country is still inthe running Good Luck! Nice to have such a cheerful atmosphere here!

I �m off to cool my sunburn ! Hugs to all and GO Germany!Embarrassed

Maria

3 Jul 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    Next >