Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > reveal my self!!!!!!    

reveal my self!!!!!!

khaled696
Palestine

reveal my self!!!!!!

to those who always say that im the same person as khaled 69
yes im khaled69
i will reveal my self to all members here with the same id  as lovely moslimah
thx in advance
khaled

17 Aug 2010      

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

hi

only such a silly thing, but realy silly would ever brought me back.

And,
I could pick one of two ways.

Here they go.

NUMBER ONE

DFTT

It �s short, but heavy, don �t feed the trolls!

But,

I am not sure if this is the right answer, mind me, I �m not sure if those who can follow the thread will understand what this ... may be about.

So, I called for my best " What did your daddy teach you ? "

And, my second post,

It �s like shampoo, twwo, in one, it �s cheaper, though, it �s not proved to be better.
It goes like this:

NUMBER TWO
Hello

Hope you are doing well
I �m a little bit confused, Not sure what to call you, hehehehe.
As khaled, well, we had our  "it �s , its  ts �s bit "

As "Lovely moslimah ", well, let me tell you, you never convinced me with all those silly stories calling for preach and love... come on... there is not such a thing so many times, always repeating the same kind of story... let me tell you, you went better as kaled.

What do you mean, I �m not sure if I understand you.

You mean that there are a few, some people with the same  id?

Wow, I didn �t think that was possible

And , sorry, I still don �t understand,
but
You will reveal yourself to all those who have the same id?
ANd those who haven �t? will we keep calmly in dark waters?

WHO ARE YOU?

What, if I may ask, will you reveal, here, in this site that is not yours, to  only the ones who, fakely, have the same id.

Are you joking?

What, if I may ask, do you intend, what are you trying to do?

Oh,,,,,,,
GOD,
Make me GOOD,

But not YET

PLEASE, step back,
is this kind of terror spreading around , you will reveal what ?
Come on

This is a teachers � forum, please, get back. who ever you are, this si not your place. We work, we don �t reveal anything

Kind regards

18 Aug 2010     

melahel7
Canada

What the hell is going on here ?!  Feels like the twilight zone...  Could we please keep the forum clear of this madness ?

18 Aug 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

My dear Linda, I really think you should worry about more important things... ;) Hugs!

Oh, really great, Khaled! I just hope you �ll spare us conversations of this kind in the future:

anyway!! I sincerely hope that you will get on better with everybody (including me) this time.

18 Aug 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Lady, dear friend
So happy to see you around...

Just a little question, to@ dear friend Lady

That small poster, Cry, yes, Lady, this one, "

I �m gonna cry, this poster was not for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

But it is an injustice.

I �m gonna cut you off of my Christmas list, mind you
  Big, Huge HUG, dear Lady
Linda

18 Aug 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

Oh no... Dearest Linda, PLEASE, don �t cry!! I �ve got a much better one for you:

Love - Silke

18 Aug 2010     

Samantha.esl
Italy

Sorry... but what have I been missing? ??? why are people coming back under different userS????Confused

18 Aug 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

Victor had cancelled his account, Samantha, so it would have been rather fatuous of him to create a new account with his old name, don �t you think? Wink

18 Aug 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Sam

Not people,only the first one.

kind of...well, i wouldn �t like to be rude , but, my country, we have a name for this, not a very nice  one, for people who are always changing.
Do you know what  beans are, yes, beans ? We have a small light, brownish bean that, you can look at it , both sides, it will always look the same.
We call it Feij�o frade ( translation feij�o = bean / frade ,= kind of a priest ).
Now, what is bad about feij�o frade - LOL we use this expression to refer to people who are always switcing around  and one never knows who, really they are. We say they are like feij�p frade.

And, by the way, Sam, this was a shortcut / explanation, because you didn �t miss anything special. Just a little it �s it+s bit

hugs
linda

18 Aug 2010     

zailda
Brazil

Dear moslimah, khaled or whoever you are:

The purpose of this site is sharing our worksheets and ideas on teaching English as a second language and this forum is for messages related to it (at least, lightly related). We are all teachers and adults, or so I suppose. I think it may be difficult for you to understand that, because you�re always raising topics not ESL-related that cause heat discussions and disturb many members.

If you like this mess in your life, it�s your problem (and I apologize if I�m rude). If you enjoy hiding under false names and fake profiles to fool people, I�m sorry for you because we only want to spend our time here sharing our stuff.

Someone told us that you may be a lonely soul that needs attention. Sorry to say, but maybe this site isn�t the best place to find what you need, or maybe you�re not trying it the right way.

Well, I�m nobody to give you advices, so� suit yourself.

Have a nice day

18 Aug 2010     

meuge
Argentina

I love this quote from George Eliot

"Blessed is the man who, having nothing to say, abstains from giving wordy evidence of the fact."

18 Aug 2010     

1    2    Next >