Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > helping newcomers and people who need points    

helping newcomers and people who need points

Damielle
Argentina

helping newcomers and people who need points

Sorry I introduce the topic again

I suggest you to read my post again.

At the beginning I said: "send me a private message so that I know what you need and I�ll try to download your wss" I said "try" , not I�ll do it for sure.

Then, because from Logo�s answer I saw that he didn�t understand somethnig, I added " I wont give my points to anybody who doesn�t deserve it or download an absolutely useless ws. I don�t have time to see all the wss so a message will help me to call my attention to that specific ws" .

Please read well: I�m just aking those who need points to send me a message because I neither  have time nor the necessity to looK at all the new contributions.

I would repeat what I have written "I wont give my points to anybody who doesn�t deserve it or download an absolutely useless ws". All those who I have helped by downloading their work know that I have also fostered their hard work and cooperation with the site. And I have also seen that they have become excellent contributors.

For God sake,  please,   read what is really written and not what you think it might be.

I�m neither  breaking any rule not considering that this site is my own by asking another member to send me an e-mail that says "please, look at my worsheet, I need downloads" Then, I�ll consider if I should or should not consider downloading it.

29 Nov 2008