Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Your name at ESLP    

Your name at ESLP

franknbea
United Kingdom

Frank for my wife and Beata for me
Oooops got that wrong!
Frank for me and Bea is my wife �s name
The n is just there to make up the numbers.
It �s the same on my blog and on facebook (which I don �t use anymore on account of its addictability, not like some other websites that I am definitely NOT addicted toLOL

9 Sep 2010     

ikebana
France

I �m fond of ikebanas ( atraditional  Japanese  flower arranging activity ) that �s why I chose that nickname . What �s more Japanese and Chinese cultures  are sources of inspiration for me .

hugs
don �t worry my new school year is just like hell aswell !
ikebana

9 Sep 2010     

Krysstl
France

It �s just my first name : Christelle in French ;))

9 Sep 2010     

mimau
France

easy for me....My family name without its first letterSmile

9 Sep 2010     

FroggyClaudine
France

Nothing really original about mine : just Froggy because well before I became an English teacher, a man I really love  like a father gave me this nickname and Claudine is obviously my first name...

9 Sep 2010     

mish.cz
Czech Republic

mish is a diminutive of my first name slightly changed to fit the English pronunciation. dot cz is for my homeland

9 Sep 2010     

epit
Turkey

My daughter �s name is Elif ,but my little niece calls her Epit .I liked this and  chose it as nickname .It isnot orginal but simple and funny .Hugs

9 Sep 2010     

ELOJOLIE274
France

mine is quite silly: when I was little, I hated my name "Elodie" because it was quite "new" (i �m nearly thirty...) and I wanted to have a name like "�milie", "sophie"... I also used to love the song "je m �appelle Emilie Jolie" (my name is Emilie "Beauty") - and my mum used to tell me I could sing it with Elodie instead of Emilie! that �s why "elojolie"
the 274 is my date of birthday (April 27th), because i love celebrating my birthday and also because i �m proud to be a Taurus!
sweet dreams everyone, i �m off to bed!
Elodie

9 Sep 2010     

firstime
France

Hey Stextme!! It �s been such a long time!! (I �m afraid I wasn �t very active last year on ESL Printables...) How are you?

I decided on my nickname when I started chatting on the net about this and that, you know, you have to find a login name, well... it was the first time, I had no idea what my nickname could be, so I entered "firstime"... silly. But still, it �s me on the net!

9 Sep 2010     

MarionG
Netherlands

I decided to just go with my real name Marion plus the first letter of my (husband �s) family name. I kind of thought it would be more personal and make it clear I am female even though I found out that in some countries Marion can be male as well.. Just like I only found out today that Joey can be female....
A thing I wonder about... picture avatars...some of the people here have portraits as their avatar and I wonder if it is really them. some of them look like absolute top models or movie stars and I always wonder if that is really how they look....

9 Sep 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >