Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > The Lifetime Story ( A good English Story with a Moral)    

The Lifetime Story ( A good English Story with a Moral)

nika114
Greece

Many thanks Nebal!!!

11 Sep 2010     

Nebal
Lebanon

Guys, am sooooooooooo glad that you found the story as useful as I did find it.:o)))
Sylvie, you �re right about Kate �s survey. I enjoyed it a lot, but didn �t copy the full survey. :0((

Linda, very wise words as usual!:00))

11 Sep 2010     

Mar0919
Mexico

Nebal, that was a very nice story, I had heard it before, as "The banker and the fisherman"... I sometimes browse for short stories to use in class as reading activities, and like yourself, look for stories which have a message. I �m glad you and others liked it as much as I did! By the way, I �m curious about the survey that is mentioned posted by Kate... I did not get a chance to see it... can someone or Kate herself be so kind as to post it again????

Thanks to all, May God bless you, and have an EXCELLENTE WEEKEND!!!

MAR

11 Sep 2010     

Nebal
Lebanon

Dear Mar, thanks for your nice post!! As for Kate �s survey, I �ll ask Sylvie to send it to me in case she has it, and I �ll forward it to you. You �re welcome!!:0)))

11 Sep 2010     

stexstme
France

Hi friends!!!
Just pm me your e-mail address, & I �ll be glad to send you Kate �s quiz! ( Well, at least, the one I made for my kids! No problem!! )
Sylvie

11 Sep 2010     

Mar0919
Mexico

Neban & Sylvie, thank you so much for being so kind and generous!!! Just like everyone else here (almost - he he he!) Don �t ever change!!!! the charisma and essence in your soul is absolutely beautiful!!!

Mar

11 Sep 2010     

Nebal
Lebanon

Thanks a lot , dear Sylvie.
Mar, your words are sooooooooooooo sweet and enchanting. Thanks!!:0)))

11 Sep 2010     

stexstme
France

Mar, Hope you got my pm : your mail �s not working! ;o)))

11 Sep 2010     

pilarmham
Spain

I �d be glad to send you my worksheet with Nebal �s story, which I always loved (I also know it as the fisherman and the banker!). (I just hope I know how to do it...)

11 Sep 2010     

Nebal
Lebanon

Pilar, am so thankful if you do send the ws, but why don �t you upload it here? THis way many would have it.:0))

11 Sep 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    Next >