Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > The Lifetime Story ( A good English Story with a Moral)    

The Lifetime Story ( A good English Story with a Moral)

pilarmham
Spain

It is there already, under the name LIFESTYLES (Part III). But I cand send it to anyone who would like to have it and sends me his /her email. Just pm me with it!

11 Sep 2010     

stexstme
France

I guess Pilar & I share the same ideas : We would NOT upload a ws not entirely made by ourselves... :o))) But would be glad to send it to you!!

11 Sep 2010     

Nebal
Lebanon

MMMMMMMMMMM, Sylvieeeeeeeeeee!!!! Got your idea!! LOL!!
Thanks a lot Pilar. I �ll check the link to the ws.

11 Sep 2010     

Mar0919
Mexico

Pilar, Sylvie, Nebal... you �ll probably sap me in the head, since all I can say you are wonderful, and don �t want to sound repetitive, but... here goes again: YOU �RE WONDERFUL!!!!

MAR...

P.S., Sylvie, don �t know why my email �s not working, I �m using it at the moment, and it �s fine... want to try again? thanks!!!!

Pilar, I �ve just pm �ed my email, hopefully I �ll get either yours of Sylvie �s, and if I �m lucky BOTH!!!!

11 Sep 2010     

Mar0919
Mexico

Sylvie, mmm .... maybe once automatically underlined, the lower dash is not seen... the lower dash is btwn the "s" and the "a"....

Mar

11 Sep 2010     

Nebal
Lebanon

Oh Marrrrrrrrrrrrr, pleaseeeeeeeeeee, thanks a million times for your kindness. I never think of sapping rude people in the head , soooooooo what if they were sooooooooooo polite and kind like you. Come on!! I send many kisses!!;0))

11 Sep 2010     

stexstme
France

OK Mar, ws sent!Wink
Dear Nebal, you �ve been the starting point of a wonderful e-mail link!!!
Beautiful, as usual!Big smile
Lots of hugs!

11 Sep 2010     

Mar0919
Mexico

Got it Sylvie! and absolutely love it!!!!!!!!

Mar

11 Sep 2010     

Nebal
Lebanon

Ohhhhhhhhh Sylvieeeeeeeee!!!Embarrassed

11 Sep 2010     

Mietz
Germany

Thanks for sharing Nebal! It �s wonderful. :-)

11 Sep 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    Next >