Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Another member of this site who uploads other users ´ wss elsewhere?    

Another member of this site who uploads other users ´ wss elsewhere?

Lina Ladybird
Germany

Another member of this site who uploads other users ´ wss elsewhere?

Could you have a look at this website, please?

I think a lot of uploads from this user have been taken from ESLP. Disapprove

When you open that site you cannot see all contributions by that member "grikoga" or "Ela", but when you scroll down the page there´s a button to click. It ´s called "+ Load more events". You can click on it more than once to see all the wss.

I sent Víctor 2 PMs regarding this matter a few weeks ago, however, he hasn´t reacted to them, so I´m writing in the forum now in order to let those members whose work has been played fast and loose with know. ;))

I already posted this on Friday and got some interesting replies:

I hope you won ´t mind me reposting this issue, however, I want to make sure that as many users as possible read it.

10 Oct 2010      

Mabdel
Morocco

Hi Silke. I did my best to open the site this morning but in vain. It ´s too hard to log in it  easily. Don ´t know whether  eveybody faces the same obstacles or not.
DON ´t tell me to buy another computer because I have a good one.
have a nice Sunday.

10 Oct 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

I would NEVER tell you that, Mabdel... YOU are the one to tell others that they need a new PC, not me!!

BTW, my computer is able to open that site very quickly!  Wink  LOL

10 Oct 2010     

Mabdel
Morocco

It is open now dear Silke. I have to congatulate you for having an elephant memory.Clap

10 Oct 2010     

mena22
Portugal

Hi dear Silke! I sent and email to [email protected] when you told me what "grikoga" was doing and have sent today an official notification written on the template they emailed me: http://support.scribd.com/forums/33563/entries/22980.

Wish you all a nice Sunday!
Hugs from foggy Azores,
mena

10 Oct 2010