Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Treat others the way you would like to be treated    

Treat others the way you would like to be treated

manonski (f)
Canada

@ Donapeter, I hope you will continue to participate in the forum and on this site. I know I speak for others as well when I say that you are a valued member.

Please don �t let what happened yesterday kill your spirit.

Take care and have a great Christmas time!

Manon xx

13 Dec 2010     

zailda
Brazil

@Regina, you  shouldn�t, because you�ll be caught sooner or later, so we�d better keep the way we�re doing and let the copied work / multiple accounts for the ones who like to defy rules before being banned.

Have a nice day!

13 Dec 2010     

stexstme
France

Just a few words to tell Chris I fully support her, & thank her for her friendship, & help.
Merry Christmas to you all. 
Sylvie

13 Dec 2010     

zailda
Brazil

I also hope that Dona doesn�t let all the attacks and bad recent occurrences get to her. People doing nothing will never be attacked, only the active members had that unpleasant experience. Keep up your good work!

13 Dec 2010     

stexstme
France

Zailda,
If it had been me (...), I would have deleted my ws & left ( for the second time!!LOL)
Hopefully, Dona is more ...mature ?
Wink
For you Chris :
LOLLOL
Hey, mate, still smiling ? ( I�m with you, but being much smaller, you can�t see me!Approve)
Clown 

13 Dec 2010     

reeta1
Canada

I think you all need to cool it.

13 Dec 2010     

elderberrywine
Germany

After several nasty, really nasty attacks I received by elprofe55, both in threads and behind the scenes I feel almost relieved about what Victor disclosed about him.

I thought I had lost my instinct for people when he made himself seem so respectable and when people treated him with such respect here. But now the picture seems to be more complete and more in line with my experiences with this kid.
Do you know the feeling that you wonder whether you �re completely mistaken about a person and led astray by your gut instinct? I don �t like it...

13 Dec 2010     

donapeter
Romania

Thank you all for your support!!! 

Your words mean so much for me! really! 
I did promise I won �t write on the Forum again, but I �ve changed my mind and I will reply to all the posts written/posed by people I know and I care about! 
And, for the record, I am not weird at all!! 

13 Dec 2010     

stexstme
France

Thumbs Up
HeartHeart

13 Dec 2010     

olaola
Italy

Clap

13 Dec 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    Next >