Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > WONDERFUL PROJECT STARTED BY FRANK & THE ESLP CAFE FOLK THAT I WANT TO TELL YOU ABOUT    

WONDERFUL PROJECT STARTED BY FRANK & THE ESLP CAFE FOLK THAT I WANT TO TELL YOU ABOUT

VaneV
Costa Rica

This is really great !! Congratulations to all of you!

9 Jan 2011     

Bare
Croatia

Very special book made by very special people. Clap You see what happens when creative and good-hearted people meet and chat in a cafe!!!! Congratulations to you all !!!!  It �s amazing job !!! Love you  Hug
Goga

9 Jan 2011     

Kate (kkcat)
Russian Federation

Congratulations to you all, my dear colleagues! I �m so happy for you and I �m glad you managed to make this project come to life! Frank is the initiator of the idea and I am amazed at his ability to unite people to create something very useful and meaningful. 
I do hope there will be more projects like this in the future!
Hugs to all!Thumbs Up
Kate

9 Jan 2011     

alex1968
Greece

Congratulations to all involvedClap!!! 

I �d love to be involved in any such projectEmbarrassed

I �ve just ordered my copy (downloadable copy) but am waiting:  
Your order is pending review. You will not be able to download items until your order is reviewed and approved.  
I �ll just have to be patient now...

Well done for donating the money to such a worthy charity!!!

Keep up the good work!

Hugs and kisses from Thessaloniki
Alex

P.S.  Forgot to mention that I was feeling a bit grumpy because I just found out that one of my ws has been uploaded without my permission (thanx for the pm coyote.chus) but when I saw what you guys had done, it put me back in a good mood, it gave me back my lost faith in human goodness and made me realize how many kind people there are out thereSmile

9 Jan 2011     

stexstme
France

Hi again!
I �ve been trying to order the book - I �d like to have the ... �object � ...& not the download version, soooooo, I ordered it from the site, but it �s charging me 86.18 euros!!!!!! ( Hmmm - I cancelled the whole thing , mind you!!!)
What has gone wrong ??? Do they know I �m wealthy ???LOLWink I do hope my credit card won �t be used....Confused See ???! It �s just like me!!
Thx for helping!
Hopeless Sylv �

9 Jan 2011     

franknbea
United Kingdom

Hi Sylvie,
Just sent you a message, hopefully that will help

Thanks
Frank

9 Jan 2011     

stexstme
France

Thank you Frank. I �ll get the book - any ways!Wink

9 Jan 2011     

baiba
Latvia

What a fantastic project! To get it carried out you must have had tons of inspiration and a passionate leader! Wink

Good luck to your book and cheers to the authors!

9 Jan 2011     

zailda
Brazil

That �s fantastic!!!!!!

Of course I �ll order a copy too, and I �ll order the paper version, I want to show everyone at my school!!!

Have a nice Sunday!

9 Jan 2011     

LUCETTA06
Italy

It �s a wonderful idea, a really generous project, congratulations to you all!Smile

9 Jan 2011     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    Next >