Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > WONDERFUL PROJECT STARTED BY FRANK & THE ESLP CAFE FOLK THAT I WANT TO TELL YOU ABOUT    

WONDERFUL PROJECT STARTED BY FRANK & THE ESLP CAFE FOLK THAT I WANT TO TELL YOU ABOUT

blizzard1
Denmark

What an amazing project!!!
It �s such an admirable way to share and to help.
Congratulations to all of you.

Hugs,
Elizabeth

9 Jan 2011     

mariamit
Greece

What a wonderful idea! Congrats to all those taking part. It takes really lovable, giving people people to care. You �re all wonderful for this admirable project. Clap

Hugs,

Maria

9 Jan 2011     

Mariethe House
France

Some of you seem to have difficulties finding out the correct shipping (cheapest)option, so I am just copying , pasting and highlighting Julia �s text for you to get the information more easily.Smile

It is worth mentionning that if you buy the paperback version then the cheapest shipping option is the First Class Shipping option

9 Jan 2011     

Katiana
Spain

This is a fantastic idea. Thanks so much dearest Julia for sharing it with us. I�ll get a copy of the book for sure. Congratulations to all of you!

9 Jan 2011     

NanG
Argentina

This is what happens when we do things from the heart Heart... Amazing project !!!  Thumbs Up
Congratulations !!!  Hug 

10 Jan 2011     

magneto
Greece

Finally managed to place my order for the e-book...Can �t wait for my order to be processed and that Download Now button to appear!

Teachers like you are an inspiration to us all!

10 Jan 2011     

Poohbear
Germany

I downloaded the e book as soon as it appeared (well, my first publication...Heart)
and it was no problem at all. It is a pdf version, but the cover page was not included, and it just wasn �t the same...
so I ordered the print version. Can �t wait to touch the real thing.

Thanks for your kind comments, everyone.
Big thanks to everyone who took part, gave encouragement or buys the book!

Big hugs
Petra

10 Jan 2011     

epit
Turkey

Congratulations, friends .It is a great project .I want to read the book as soon as possible .

10 Jan 2011     

Errie
Japan

Dedication is an important thing in live....
Clap

11 Jan 2011     

jannabanna
France

Excellent initiative and for a good cause too!  Well done!

11 Jan 2011     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    Next >