Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Royal Wedding    

Royal Wedding

lshorton99
China

Actually, Lizzie (that �s the name only her closest friends get to use) and I were chatting the other day when I was expressing my regrets about not being able to attend and she �s promised to throw me a party as soon as I get back to the UK - I can invite anyone I want so of course you are all invited.

I shall be wearing purple...

Lindsey

24 Feb 2011     

Mar0919
Mexico

LOL Lindsey!Clap

24 Feb 2011     

Errie
Japan

Hello dear teachers,

This is Elizabeth aka Liz/Lizzie Queen of England.

I �m using errie �s acount to tell you that I �ll delighted if you all could make it to the U.K. I �ll hold a very boring speech which I didn �t write myself of course. Obama wrote it this time, that �s the ONLY reason he was invited.
There �ll be enough to drink and to eat. Make sure you know your vocabulary because at the end of the party we �re gonna play a game with flashcards!...now that sounds great does it???

PS: Let me know what color you like because everyone will get a balloon. I thought, let �s be generous for once. Don �t choose BLUE because I promissed Obama to give him a blue one and it �s the last one we have. I don �t want people crying at the party as you can imagine.

Hope to see you at the party and Ishorton99.....I HATE PURPLE, red will do it

Regards,
Elizabeth aka Liz/Lizzie

24 Feb 2011     

Mar0919
Mexico

LOL  You better check up with Ed, since he �s not attending cuz Liz didn �t invite his bud Obama! so did he get invited after all?!?!?! let Ed know so he will come too!!!

24 Feb 2011     

roneydirt
United States

They asked some my family and associates to come.  They want us to do some tribal drums and dance.  We had to decline since we were told we had to change some of our colors in our wardrobe since it will clash with the Liz �s dress.

I want a purple and black balloon!!!!

24 Feb 2011     

Mar0919
Mexico

Roney, tried my best, only found this!  LOL  (just remembered a post a few days ago, about being an old grouch!)No offense, remember I �m on your team, LOL!!!

24 Feb 2011     

roneydirt
United States

@ Mar...  I love it!!!!

24 Feb 2011     

joy2bill
Australia

Come on, guys, get with the programme. Her real nickname is Lilabet, invented by her sister Margaret.
Aren �t you all a little behind the times. Isn �t it the young couple who organize weddings now? So I suggest we contact Kate or Wills. They �re sure to invite us!
Cheers Joy
PS I can �t make it. I �m having my belly button pierced that day..patriotic red, white and blue of course!

24 Feb 2011     

cheezels
New Zealand

Got mine :-)

24 Feb 2011     

Redbull
Thailand

My dear fellow teachers,

Not that I would want to rub the salt in the wounds of some of you here........ but I have got my invatation to his Royal Highness Prince Of Wales and Miss Catherine Middleton wedding day by Her Royal Highness Queen Elizabeth Alexandra Mary Winsor.

Hope to see some of you there, please let me know if you have the same invatation as I have?

REDBULL GIVES YOU WINGS YOU KNOWWink.

24 Feb 2011     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >