Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Royal Wedding    

Royal Wedding

maryse pey�
France

Hey ! You are lucky guys ! Imagine what happened to me... My dressmaker highly betrayed me ! She is preparing her own wedding dress and has completly forgotten my order !!!!!
And more than that she will marry on the same day !!!!
Mar, may I ask you if you would accept to lend me one of your so nice new dresses, please ? ... Oh, really ? How kind you are ! I DO feel a very great relief... indeed. LOL :0)
 Afficher l ´image en taille réelle

24 Feb 2011     

epit
Turkey

Dear Maryse ,don �t  worry about clothing .Turkish tailors arevery quick and talent .You say your sizes .They sew and I send you .I prepared my wedding present too.I �m coming on wedding day .Hugs

24 Feb 2011     

maryse pey�
France

Wonderful dear Epit !!!! I �ll do that !

24 Feb 2011     

tancredo
Portugal

Red Bull,

Take me on your wings and let�s land on Buckingham palace that memorable day! You, in your shining armour (you �ll have some difficulty putting it on because of your wings!) and me
 in a long, violet, silk and velvet dress...

As a present for the future couple let �s take a horse, a stallion ,for them to escape the hardships of the crown...

Hope we �ll all meet there!

Best Wishes for all
Yours

Tancredo

BTW - Are uploads working already?

24 Feb 2011     

< Previous   1    2    3