Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Video for "all together now" ESL friendly version RE UPLOADED    

Video for "all together now" ESL friendly version RE UPLOADED

MarionG
Netherlands

Video for "all together now" ESL friendly version RE UPLOADED

Hi dear people at ESL. A while ago I told you about a great video my 14 yrs old son made especially for me for the song �All together now by the Beatles �. For those who don �t know the song; It is great to review colors, numbers and the alphabet with beginners. Many of you saw the youtube link (and even left a nice comment) and some of you even put the video up on your blogs etc.
In the mean time, my son -not realizing some of you might need the link to work - deleted the video from his account.....He apologizes if this caused any inconvenience and helped me to upload it anew...

Here it is again:

and again it is possible to simply write �All together now ESL � in the youtube searchbar to find it.

30 Mar 2011      

baiba
Latvia

Hi Marion

I remembered you did not receive PMs. (I sent you one) Did you see my answer here?

30 Mar 2011     

olaola
Italy

thank you! I was looking for it a couple of weeks ago and couldn �t find it!

30 Mar 2011     

Greek Professor
Greece

Pretty Cool Marion.

Will get the younger to use it.

30 Mar 2011     

susannem
Denmark

Thank you - I was going to contact you hoping you could persuade him to pyt it back inSmile

31 Mar 2011     

MarionG
Netherlands

Baiba, that is strange... I posted a reply thanking you for the link yesterday already (and to magneto on how we are in the same situation) but somehow the reply isn �t in the post........
some strange computer glitsh...
sorry about that!
(replied to your PM before I knew the post wasn �t there...)

31 Mar 2011     

magneto
Greece

Excellent work...Congrats to your son, dear Marion!

Can �t wait to get a chance to use it!

Hug

31 Mar 2011