Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE...    

GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE...

maroemma
Greece

And I �m not accusing anyone, I don �t like accusing people. I like co-operating with people, that �s why I �m here. 

1 Apr 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Maroemma,

Be my guest

Keep on your mind that
any time
I can turn to be your ghost.

I don �t understant your post.
You �re accusing someone of something.

That �s not fair - you should do that by pm.

Ok, it �s not me, I �m leaving - that �s the best side of my pillow.
( In fact, I can sleep to both sides, my mind is so clean, tat I always sleep like an an angel )

You didn �t answer me, I am still waiting for an explanation. I clicked the reply buttom and I saw your reply.

THAT IS STRANGE FOR ME.

Out of curiosity, but , if you have a few minutes left, I �d like to hear your expalnation.

Take care

Linda

1 Apr 2011     

MapleLeaf
Canada

Let �s guys, teachers, relax -- nobody �s accusing, insulting anyone. Oh, it would be like walking on eggshells. Everything �s wonderful.

1 Apr 2011     

maroemma
Greece

I do not understand what you are actually asking me, but I am not a computer expert , therefore I don �t know how fast posts can be posted. Anyway, I have to go to bed, maybe we can talk tomorrow. Take care, Maria

1 Apr 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

It �s very simple:

When I post a mesage

I don �t get the answer the next SECOND.

1 Apr 2011     

maroemma
Greece

I like u MapleLeaf!!! I met a Canadian guy yesterday, they are cool. Yes, everything �s wonderful. Goodnight everybody Dead

1 Apr 2011     

MapleLeaf
Canada

Good night! Wink

1 Apr 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Clap

Thessalonik.

Edited

1 Apr 2011     

ischala26
Colombia

Nice point of view, something similar happened to me, I found an image in the internet and I modified it to make a printable three days later I was reported because the same image was in a previous printable :( i had to say good bye to my 50 points :�(

1 Apr 2011     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

Great minds may think alike, but it �d take actual telepathy for two people to actually produce the same thing. And even so, I wouldn �t buy it.

The reporting system is actually what makes this website unique, because teachera can feel safe (or at least safER) that their (hard) work will be preserved in this website, and not taken as someone else �s. And this is only possible due to the (hard) (selfless) work of many members here who look out after each other.

Criticizing the reporting system can only mean one thing: being scared of being caught. Sorry to say so.

As to the other reporting options (non-Esl, and stuff), every site has its rules, this one has them too. If you don �t want to be reported all you have to do is read the rules.

1 Apr 2011     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >