Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > REAL INFO.    

REAL INFO.

manuelanunes3
Portugal

Hi All Hug

My name is Manuela and I �m 47. I live with my two children (boy 19 and girl 15). I teach students 8-14 years old. I don �t live in my hometown because of my work, so I �m living now in the center of Portugal, about 125 km far from my home but I go there every weekend or whenever I can because my house is near the sea and I can �t stand being too far from the ocean.

Still loving this site... Smile

11 Jun 2011     

Mallerenga
Spain

Hi!
My name is Marissa and I �m 36 years old. I �m married and I �ve got two daughters (11 and 10 years old). I �ve been working in different schools in Catalonia (the north-east of Spain) near the border with France. I love travelling, reading and going to the beach in winter and to the mountains in summer.

I love teaching and I think this is a great site !

11 Jun 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Well, I feel like Lazarus Long from Heinlein novels.

I am 56, I have been working for 36, always in public schools, ages from 9/10 to 15/16.
I am married with the only man able to love such a teasing person ( my granny used to say that I wouldn �t manage to get married, because I was too difficult )

I have 3 children - a girl, 31, psycologyst, a boy, 28, with a degree in marketing, another boy, 26, electronic engineer. A grandson, one year old, such a cute baby.

I love animals, have a golden retriever and a fantastic all white cat, with green olive eyes - he is not mine, but he thinks I am his master, so, I take care of him.

And I have my wonderful students - I am in the hospital, now, recovering from a surgery, and they keep emailing me, wishing me a quick recovery... love them.

And Ihave many, many wonderful friends, like so many of you.

Nice topic, it �s always appealing to know something more about the people who we work with.

love

linda

11 Jun 2011     

day-dreamer
Tunisia

Hi Amira!

My real name is Ahlem. I am from Tunisia. I am 33 years old. I am married and i have got one

son his name is Ahmed elhadi. I love cooking especially in Ramadhan. I have been teaching

for 5 years. My students aged between 12 and 15.  

11 Jun 2011     

lady_gargara
Turkey

Dear Linda,
Hope you are doing well.

GET WELL SOON! Hug

11 Jun 2011     

mariamit
Greece

@ Linda,  Get well soon  Hug

@ Euphe,  Thank you dear. You �re very nice, too

11 Jun 2011     

kodora
Greece

Hi everyone!
My name is Dora, I �m 48 and live in a town in Northern Greece.I �m married and have two daughters aged 22 and 16.The first one is studying to be a kindergarden teacher and the second is a high school student.I have been teaching since 1983.I love teaching and I still find it challenging.I was used to teaching children 8-15 years old and sometimes adults but this year I was called to teach 6-year-olds which was rather challenging and intimidating but so rewarding!
My avatar is my younger daughter �s beloved doll.
Dear Amira,thanks for the topic!

11 Jun 2011     

amyi
France

Hello!  I �m Amy and I �m 34.  I �m British (from Wales) but I �ve been living in France for 13 years now.  I began teaching when I moved here.  I �ve got two little boys aged 3 and 6 who speak English and French, of course, and I �m expecting my third son at the end of the summer.  I work in a challenging secondary school (Ambition R�ussite, for my French colleagues!) so my pupils are between 11 and 15 years old.  I �m sorry about my lack of Avatar.  I �ve tried lots of times to upload a photo, but I must be doing something wrong.  I �ll keep trying!
Get well soon, Linda!
Amy

11 Jun 2011     

karagozian
France

Hello to all of you ! I �m afraid I �m the senior here.  I �m 58 and teach in a French agricultural school.  I love my students and teaching, and I love this site which has been motivating me to make better worksheets.  I �m full of admiration when I see your wss and what new technologies offer today. 

Wish you the best dear LINDA !

11 Jun 2011     

karagozian
France

But I forgot to tell you that I have a daughter who is 34 and lives in Brussels with two delightful little children, and a boy of 30 that lives in Toulouse where we actually live too.  I must be very clumsy too because couldn �t upload a photo hence the....

Hugs to all of you !

11 Jun 2011     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >