Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > REAL INFO.    

REAL INFO.

Amanda W
Austria

Hi,
I �m Mandy, 55, originally from London. Came to Austria with a group of school children to ski in 1980 and married the skiing instructor in 1983! We live in Salzburg and have four children all at various stages of schooling and university. I teach mainly adults. I love animals and enjoy teaching English (now) - (music - then).

11 Jun 2011     

Lucia13
Armenia

My name is Lusine,I am from Armenia currently living in Lebanon (married to a Lebanese of Armenian origin).I am 27 and it �s 3 years I have been teaching.Never thought of becoming a teacher but am starting to feel that I was born to be a teacher.Have a son in his active 18 months.

11 Jun 2011     

mimau
France

Hi, everybody!My name is Sylvie.I have been married for 20 years and been teaching for 20 years as well....We have a daughter.She is 17.We live in a peaceful small town in France.I love my job ...I teach in a secondary school in which pupils still know why they are here (if you see what I mean...)I am keen on sharing. Isn �t it the purpose of education?

11 Jun 2011     

s.lefevre
Brazil

Hi, my name is Silvia, I �m Austrian, but I married a Brazilian and I live in S�o Paulo. I studied in Paris where I graduated in Sociology. My age, I �d better not tell you. ( just kidding, I �m 66). I teach English, French and German, all ages and all levels. Today, I only teach privatly. I have a daughter, she is married. She is a psycologist and a pedagogue. She works half day in a bi lingual school and half in her office. I have a 9 year old grandson who loves reading and writing his own stories. He takes English and French classes with me and he loves it. I LOVE travelling and  I have been travelling a lot latly. I love a good meal ( in the restaurant because I don �t cook.) I love teaching, reading, going to the movies and meeting friends.

12 Jun 2011     

stamama
Cyprus

Hi, everybody! My name �s Marianna. I am from Cyprus. I live in a small village and i work in a school here. I am married for ten years and i have two daughters (9 and 2 years old). I am 33 and i am teaching for 11 years now. I am not an ESL teacher but i teach english to young learners (among other things)!! This site helped me improve my teaching methods and i learned lots of things here. Thank you all. You are so kind!

12 Jun 2011     

< Previous   1    2    3