Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Funny Picture Competition Last chance to comment.    

Funny Picture Competition Last chance to comment.

David Lisgo
Japan

Funny Picture Competition Last chance to comment.

Hi,
Thanks for the comments on the picture so far, please send some more so that I can enjoy this little bit of glory.  You can see other comments here: http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=29056
 I will upload the picture again but make it a little smaller. I will probably post the winner after I wake up and when most of you should be sleeping.

21 Jun 2011      

seansarto
United States

"Thats � right....It �s called, "Ponzi Scheme"....P...O..N...Z...I....Like "Fonzi" with a "P"...Cool, huh? And no, the feds aren �t up to date on this one yet...I tell ya Mr. Lion, with this kinda scheme for just a small investment you are guaranteed F...R...E...S...H.. kill...So are you in?"

21 Jun 2011     

seansarto
United States

Ducky Malloy: It wasn �t him, Lenny, it was you. Remember that night in the Garden you came down to my dressing room and you said, "Duck, this ain �t your night. We �re going for the price on Turtle." You remember that? "This ain �t your night"! My night! I coulda taken Turtle apart! So what happens? He gets the title shot outdoors on the ballpark and what do I get? A one-way ticket to the city pond! You was my brother,  you shoulda looked out for me a little bit. You shoulda taken care of me just a little bit so I wouldn �t have to take them dives for the short-end money.
Leo Malloy: Oh I had some bets down for you. You saw some money.
Ducky Malloy: You don �t understand. I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I coulda been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am, let �s face it. It was you, Lenny.

21 Jun 2011     

David Lisgo
Japan

To choose from Sean �s usage of dialogue from "On the Waterfront" (1954), the cleverness of Marion �s original dialogue and the innocence of Samsunmustafa �s and Mar �s answers is not easy but I must go with Mar �s response because it matches the picture so perfectly.  So I declare Mar to be the winner. Leaving the other growling into their teacups. "Grrrrrr......"

Thanks for participating,
David

22 Jun 2011