Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > WOD Winner    

WOD Winner

edrodmedina
United States

WOD Winner

Well it�s that time again. Out of the hundreds of entries I narrowed it down to 7. Maryse I looked up haggis and I think that I personally would probably need something a little stronger than wine to attempt to eat haggis or maybe not if it�s prepared right. Douglas you were totally not PC but I liked your answer. I should�ve eliminated Alien boy right off the bat for his comment about my butt, but his BS flowed like the Nile. Zora, I would like the address of the place you mentioned in your post, purely for educational research of course. Nika (Moravc), disease of the lips� appetizing. Elida a pantomiming photographer, not bad. All in all theses were the best of the many, many posts (check them out here )we had today. But Alas (I honestly don�t know who Alas is but I�ve heard him/her mentioned many times before) I can only choose one...and the winner is Nika (she got extra points for her reference to Lord of the Rings). The torch has been passed. Nika do your thing.

1 Jul 2011      

maryse pey�
France

dear Ed,

You don �t know Alas !!!!

They are all the Attila �s sons !!! nicknamed � �la �s unfortunately there ! As their father everything is destroyed wherever they pass !!!! (I am sure you know the awful accent of the peasants of this epoch, don �t you ?)

This drawing of those days is a family portrait of Attila and sons...

1 Jul 2011