Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Materials to decorate your classroom (Part ONE)    

Materials to decorate your classroom (Part ONE)

blizzard1
Denmark

Thank you frenchfrog. I�m going to put my ss to build as soon as school starts again.
This is a Christmas present for you.
(I tried to find something new for your collection) I hope you don�t have this picture already.

http://www.seebergbilledkunst.dk/Silke800/froer%20i%20mosen.jpg

20 Dec 2008     

frenchfrog
France

Thanks for the e-card, Orit! These frogs sing better than I do!

20 Dec 2008     

cheezels
New Zealand

hehe no hangi here as the ground is frozen solid... just going to be the delicious aroma of BBQ wafting through the air, (and our neighbours wondering what on earth we are doing!) The traditional Swedish Jul dinner is not that appetising.... they are definately NOT known for their yummy food... So I am quite happy that we get to have Jul the way WE want it this year yippppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! :-)

20 Dec 2008     

alien boy
Japan

What! You�re not into preserved fish & Hembr�nt (I had a Swedish girlfriend decades ago)?

hahahaha!! The BBQ sounds great! My Christmas day will be verrry quiet. The Mrs is getting some free Shiseido make up done & we�re having lunch somewhere in Yokohama.

New Year�s Eve is better - I like hot, sweet sake!

Bon apetit!

20 Dec 2008     

Zora
Canada

Question... what is a hangi?? 

20 Dec 2008     

alien boy
Japan

Well, I think it�s pretty similar to an umu... but I don�t think it�s exactly the same... it�s probably closer to capmarry... Wink

20 Dec 2008     

Zora
Canada

Arghh... you are going to make me google it aren�t you??! LOL I have no idea what an umu is or a capmarry! 

20 Dec 2008     

alien boy
Japan

Ok, ok! I was expecting cheezels might chime in with something or maybe vickii... after all, they are Kiwi�s, not I!

I�ll give �em five more minutes...

20 Dec 2008     

Kita19
Portugal

Thanks a lot for sharing this wonderful site with us, Frenchfrog!

I wish you a Merry Christmas and a New Year full of good surprises (keep up the fantastic work you have been doing!)

Big smileTwo froggy pictures for you... for being so kind... Merci beaucoup!!!

20 Dec 2008     

Zora
Canada

Too late.. I googled it... Tongue It�s similar to a Hawaiian luau pit. 

20 Dec 2008     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >