Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Vacations - can you give me ahand, please?    

Vacations - can you give me ahand, please?

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Vacations - can you give me ahand, please?

As some of you know I had an accident, bad one, nine weeks ago; now, I am about to say , yes, i can go. Where?
With a broken shoulder, left arm almost diasable... there are not many destinations. But I have to try something, my husband is almost in rags, after more than two months doing all the mess around.
I can fly, but I don �t want to stay the whole time in a hotel; I can �t make trips by car in ... kind of jungle roads...

My possible destinies - Brazil, Italy, Adriatic coast, Greece,St. Tom�....

You, Italian and Greek friends, what can you suggest me. A trip to Brazil is possible for me and Brazil is always a wonder, but a short trip would be better for me, by now.
What do you suggest in the surroundings of Addriatic?

As far I have already been to Vevice, several times, and I know well all the road coming from Monte Carlo to S. Remo and the surroundings. i �m thinking about the other coast, south Venice... what do you suggest?

I need, believe me, some free time to relax. If you can help, I �ll be grateful for ever

hugs
linda

4 Aug 2011      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

No idea as to where but a piece of advice: choose a destination, a resort of some kind that will help therapeutically improve your arm and shoulder.
Sophia

4 Aug 2011     

zailda
Brazil

Definitely Brazil - S�o Paulo!

4 Aug 2011     

kinho
Brazil

Yep!!! Brazil, of course!!! Rio de Janeiro!!!!

4 Aug 2011     

Adri Ana
Brazil

Brazil is for sure a wonderful destination. But there �s too much to visit and see so, absolutely no time to rest. And I do believe you should look for some place where you could have some rest in order to recover soon. Maybe somewhere closer as well!!!!!!!!

4 Aug 2011     

misseleonora
Argentina

Well, I could recommend you my country too. Argentina has lots of incredible places to visit, not to mention Buenos Aires, the capital city.
But I also think a closer place would be better to make the first steps :)
I am really sorry to hear what happened to you, but glad that you are ok and feeling like traveling! 
so . . . don�t forget Argentina! I guess its now in the 5 o 10 top destinations.
Miss E.

4 Aug 2011     

zailda
Brazil

If you choose Argentina, I �ll go there to meet you and the ESL printables friends from Argentina (Stella & Cia., here I go!).
I promise I will let you rest a little bit (no more than that, sorry...) and you �ll recover soon, I �m sure!

4 Aug 2011     

misseleonora
Argentina

jajaja. Yes, of course. I will be waiting for you both! :)

4 Aug 2011     

portugueseteacher
Portugal

Madeira is the best destination to recover.Try Porto Santo, its sand has therapeutical powers!Good luck!

4 Aug 2011     

mariannina
Italy

Ciao. On the Adriatic coast you could go to  Rimini and surroundings (I don �t remember the names right now!). They are very well organized and they have a lot of activities on the beaches, if you want to join, otherwise you relax!
Enjoy your holiday.
Ciao.
Mariannina

4 Aug 2011     

serene
Greece

Hi Linda,

To the south of the Adriatic is the Ionian Sea. You could visit one of the Ionian islands. There you can rest and also see things since the distances are small and you won �t have to spend much time in a car.

Enjoy your holiday!

4 Aug 2011     

1    2    Next >