Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > hurricane    

hurricane

edrodmedina
United States

hurricane

Massive hurricane headed our way. I love the rain, but not this much. Ed

27 Aug 2011      

Jayho
Australia

Take care Ed. 

I saw it on the news.  Absolutely terrifying.  Buckle down and sit it out.  Follow the advice of the authorities.

We are thinking of you and our other colleagues who are facing this terrible ordeal.

Keep your chin up.

Jayho

27 Aug 2011     

sirhaj
Malaysia

Dear Ed,

We pray that you and everybody will be safe, like Jayho has stated, follow the authorities � says ( This time you can follow themWink). Stay optimistic and brace yourself, keep your head down and hope the hurricane will pass quickly. If you can get out of the potentially affected region, please do so.

This hurricane is looming large, it seems like nowadays, there are more and more natural disasters that take place. This year alone, we �ve seen Japanese Earthquake, Drought in Somalia, Flood an cyclone in Australia and this time, Hurricane in US. Don �t know what else, more of them are coming I �m sure and they are just going to get more and more outrageous. God saves us.

Sirhajwan

27 Aug 2011     

edrodmedina
United States

Thank you for your thoughts. I will probably not be on for the weekend since we lose power here if someone even spits on the sidewalk. You �ll have to forgive me if I don �t participate in WOD or the caption game. LOL Again thank you for your thoughts. Ed

27 Aug 2011     

anitarobi
Croatia

I do wish Mother Nature shows her mercy, more than we �ve all shown her. Be safe, Ed. We �re praying for you and everyone there.

27 Aug 2011     

languageleader88
Andorra

Let �s all keep the US on our prayers. Let �s all pray for that nothing happen.

27 Aug 2011     

kiaras
Mexico

I HOPE IT�S JUST FRIGHTENING EVERYBODY AND BY THE TIME IT GETS CLOSER TO LAND IT VANISHES AS MY "LINK" HUGS!

27 Aug 2011     

mariannina
Italy

Ed, please, keep us informed, whenever you can.

Hugs.
Granny

27 Aug 2011     

maestralidia
Italy

good luck. we pray for you. Lidia

27 Aug 2011     

maryse pey�
France

Dear Ed,

We are selfish and absolutely want you to be there ! PLEASE TAKE THE GREATEST CARE OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILY !!!! You might be a hurricane tamer who does not know his talent !

Plenty of hugs.

%aryse.

27 Aug 2011     

Minka
Slovenia

Good luck! Take care and be safe!

27 Aug 2011     

1    2    3    Next >