Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > glad I could help-    

glad I could help-

miss_yanis
Argentina

glad I could help-

LOL !! Thank you all! I�m really happy again! I love my front page now!

btw... HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEBAL! Hippy hurray!

Kisses!

MIss Yanis

27 Dec 2008      

Damielle
Argentina

27 Dec 2008     

mena22
Portugal

Goooood Morning to you all! Sop nice to see many of you around. During the first week I was able not to work and I spent less time on the Net, but that wasn�t easy. My dear friend Silke was absolutely right when she commented on one of my worksheets, in a very sweet way, I should say, "You little addict!" Wink

Hope you are all enjoying your holidays! It�s such a good feeling being able to relax and not to worry about a thing... being able to go for a walk and not to hurry... , isn�t it? I�m still in my hometown, Angra do Hero�smo, on Terceita Island - a UNESCO World  Heritage Site and today is such a beautiful day to go for a long walk with my family -  blue sky, the sun shinning, blue sea, 16�C... What else could we ask for?!

Wish you all the BEST in the world  for the New Year - health, love, peace, happiness and lots of creativity to make our students learn better and faster.

Hugs,
mena

Angra do Hero�smo

27 Dec 2008     

Damielle
Argentina

Very nice place, Mena!!!

It�s a good thing that your picture is not bigger!!!

hahaha....

27 Dec 2008     

mena22
Portugal

I reduced the size! Wink

27 Dec 2008     

Damielle
Argentina

Dear mena,

maybe you wouldn�t  undestand my joke if you weren�t on this morning. We had a great problem with a veeeeeeeeery biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig size picture.

see here:

27 Dec 2008     

gilorit
Israel

What a wonderful place Mena ;-)
Enjoy your staying with your family ;-)
Orit

27 Dec 2008