Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Goodbye, Farewell...    

Goodbye, Farewell...

Vickiii
New Zealand

Goodbye, Farewell...

Thank you to everyone on this community for your ongoing help, wonderful feedback, and just being a fantastic community.

I am presenting my last workshop this week - and then I return to teaching in NZ where I will have little need for Esol resources - and a lot of need for mainstream resources!

I am heading out into the netisphere to see if I can find a community as wonderful as this one - but aimed at mainstream teaching. 

I may come back for a quick look every now and then... but on the whole I must move on to more relevant pastures. 

So as an adieu to you I have one final contribution (my very own warm fuzzies tale).  Oh yes - this is blatant advertising.  This story is my way of sending a smile out into the world.  I believe this website is Victor�s way of doing the same.  So thank you Victor for your wonderful website, thank you teachers for your wonderful contributions, thank you goodness and Zora for the wonderful instruction and debate on grammar in english - i know i am a better teacher due to both of your wit, straightforward approach, knowledge and simple explanations of mind boggling english!  Thank you to meuge - who constantly sends thank yous (I love seeing your smiling face on my printables!) and frenchfrog for being so nice, and and and and and and there are so many wonderful people that have provided help and support from this website that i would be taking over the bulletin board completely if I were to list you all.   My biggest thanks goes to everyone that has entered into debate, funny threads, professional discussions, and basically provided me with an outlet to discuss teaching ideas, and a place where I can relax and talk in english (even if it is by typing).

So from me to you - my story of warm fuzzies: http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=157449#thetop

I am off to pack.... Take care - and keep up the wonderful attitude of caring and sharing!

Vicki

6 Jan 2009      

frenchfrog
France

What will I do without you? I am going to miss you soooooooo much!! Please, keep in touch once in a while!!

6 Jan 2009     

libertybelle
United States

Well, you never can have too many grammar ws!!!!
Take care and all the best to you!
Hugs
L

6 Jan 2009     

maayyaa
Slovenia

All the best Vicki!

6 Jan 2009     

Victoria-Ladybug
Israel

HAVE a wonderful trip and be HAPPY!!! best wishes,VickiHug

6 Jan 2009     

urpillay
Spain

Hi Vicki:

I wish you a good trip and all the best in your new life in NZ!! It is a pitty you to leave this fantastic community since you are one of the best teachers here!!! We will miss you and your brilliant worksheets!! Thanks a lot for having sharing your masterpieces and having taught us how to be better teachers!!!

Best wishes,

INMA ALC�ZAR

http://myeslcorner.blogspot.com

6 Jan 2009     

EvaRamos
Panama

Oh Vickii!Cry

That�s really bad  news :( .  I mean I am so glad for you that you are going back to your country, but I really hope that you visit us, once in a while.
Take care and the best of lucks.

A big Hug
Eva

6 Jan 2009     

chorima
Spain

GOOD LUCK and try to be happy every day of your life.
Chorima

6 Jan 2009     

gilorit
Israel

I wish you all the best Vicki ;-)
Orit

6 Jan 2009     

GIOVANNI
Canada

The best to you and I know there will only be good things to come for you.  Thanks for being part of this community and for all the wonderful contributions you have made.

6 Jan 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

May life bring you great fun in your next journey. Wishing you lots of polar bears on the way as well...Wink
I appreciated your comments and input in the discussions on this forum.

6 Jan 2009     

1    2    Next >