Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > ?    

?

allakoalla
Latvia

?

colaneromi
Argentina

BE CAREFUL posted by colaneromi 0
This activity has inapproppriate pictures for students! BE CAREFUL
http://www.eslprintables.com/exercise.asp?id=4416#a
Any ideas?

17 Aug 2012      

sofi_dy
Argentina

I can �t find any!

17 Aug 2012     

Kate (kkcat)
Russian Federation

Neither can I...maybe that comment was posted by mistake? hmmm...
Don �t worry Alla, things like this happen.

17 Aug 2012     

almaz
United Kingdom

I have a sneaking suspicion that Maria is referring to the knight and the clown.

17 Aug 2012     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Why don �t you send her a pm and ask her? Your exercise looks great to me, but I don �t know why you can �t just ask her???? Does this need to be on the forum? 

17 Aug 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Maybe she meant the flickering images but those can beharmful only for photosensitive people.

@Lynne: there �s nothing wrong with asking for a second/third opinion in the forum:)

Sophia

17 Aug 2012     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

@Sophia. It �s just that colaneromi didn �t post an objection on here for all to see, she simply sent a feedback message to the author personally. I �m not saying there �s anything wrong with allakoalla posting, but she would probably get more of an answer by asking colaneromi directly, instead of having us pondering what could be the problem. I wonder if she did. Anyway, I think it �s a great exercise, which I will use. 

17 Aug 2012     

ggroneet
Israel

I didn �t see anything wrong in the excercise. BUT the thing that bothers me is why post or report a worksheet without conecting with the person who posted it first and ask him/her. Maybe there is an explaination for it!
I am saying that from a personal point of view. Yesterday one of my worksheets was reported because accidently I posted the same worksheet twice! If the person who reported my workshee would have sent me a pm about it I would gladly delete it myself!! 
we are here together as friends! No need to REPORT everything immidietly!

17 Aug 2012     

COLOMBO
Russian Federation

I guess she is referring to a dancing girl

17 Aug 2012     

estefy_busso
Argentina

The girl should have sent you a pm, instead of posting that "be careful" thing on your worksheet. 
I wonder how can some people have enough time to check over all these activities!!! I never have time for anything, all day working and trying to do positive things. In my opinion, the comment was totally unnecessary. What a shame!

17 Aug 2012     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

My students will love the dancing girl - they are adolescent boys! Don �t take this comment to heart - it �s a great exercise.

18 Aug 2012     

1    2    Next >