Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Vote for ESLprintables    

Vote for ESLprintables

almaz
United Kingdom

It �s not that important - given the scope for fiddling. Mind you, it might be worth doing a little betting game with your students. Watch out for a late runner coming from behind... A Word a Day (Anu Garg). 3/1 place, anyone?

5 Jan 2013     

pilarmham
Spain

a game, after all

5 Jan 2013     

lomasbello
Venezuela

I voted just once. I could not vote more than once. It is blocked to me.

5 Jan 2013     

Sara26
Brazil

I also have already voted! But according to their terms & conditions "voting is restricted to one vote per IP address to avoid spamming".  Unhappy

5 Jan 2013     

Stellam
Argentina

I voted yesterday and I�ve just voted AGAIN from the same computer!Big smile 
462 votes!!

5 Jan 2013     

Sonn
Russian Federation

Don �t you think that the messages about multiple voting can be read by anyone, including the organizers?

BTW, I can �t see any difference between uploading other person �s ws or wss with watermarked clipart and cheating with the votes. Shame on you! IMHO.

5 Jan 2013     

Tmk939
Russian Federation

I voted only once.

5 Jan 2013     

Stellam
Argentina

Don�t overdo it, Sonn

5 Jan 2013     

Sonn
Russian Federation

Breaking the rules is breaking the rules. It �s forbidden to vote twice there. That �s all. And no one is to break them. Even if he/she wants to win. That �s my opinion.

Those who break the rules here want more points and free downloads. Those who break the rules there want more points and to win. Those who break the rules here are punished. Those who break the rules there are to be punished, too. IMHO.

6 Jan 2013     

Stellam
Argentina

Cry  I�m a sinner! God forgive me!!

6 Jan 2013     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    Next >