Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Vote for ESLprintables    

Vote for ESLprintables

Sonn
Russian Federation

All the messages about multiple voting should be deleted and the attempts to vote twice or more should be stopped.

Just read this: "The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to determine whether a nominated website and/or blog is eligible for selection and to disqualify at any time any nominated website or blog which it considers to be in violation of any laws and/or ineligible in any other way. "

I keep repeating: anyone can read messages on the forum. People, if you don �t want any harm to ESLP stop cheating! And I don �t care if anyone is a sinner or not. The other sites don �t boast they voted many times. They just promote their sites. That �s all. That is what we should do here. IMHO.

6 Jan 2013     

Stellam
Argentina

Shocked you�re frightening me!! I�ll tell my mama!!

6 Jan 2013     

Sonn
Russian Federation

All the messages about multiple voting should be deleted and the attempts to vote twice or more should be stopped.

Just read this: "The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to determine whether a nominated website and/or blog is eligible for selection and to disqualify at any time any nominated website or blog which it considers to be in violation of any laws and/or ineligible in any other way. "

I keep repeating: anyone can read messages on the forum. People, if you don �t want any harm to ESLP stop cheating! The other sites don �t boast they voted many times. They just promote their sites. That �s all. That is what we should do here. IMHO.

I think Victor should pin the first message in the thread about voting on the forum and disable the comments to that message.

6 Jan 2013     

Stellam
Argentina

Sleepy

6 Jan 2013     

moma
Israel

For some reason again my message is NOT on this forum, if everyone votes ONCE that will be more than enough. There is no reason to have to vote MORE, there are many dedicated members on this site for many years now. There is a lot to be proud of here and the sharing of knowledge and global collaboration is amazing. Please keep this in mind, Victor has done an incredible job here, win or lose. Have a great day, I LOVE ESL!! I voted ONCE. ♥

6 Jan 2013     

victor
Spain

Great news, thanks a lot everybody! Now I �m away from home, but tomorrow I �ll come back and I �ll add the badge to the main page.

6 Jan 2013     

mariannina
Italy

Hug

6 Jan 2013     

Hajerka
Tunisia

I voted for our great website

6 Jan 2013     

mehulay
Turkey

I have voted ESLP Wink