Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > wishing happy ramadhan to all people around the world    

wishing happy ramadhan to all people around the world

traute
Spain

Exactly moemendhia.
NO to religious msgs, no happy birthdays, etc on the main forum. And YES to all kinds of messages at the Teachers � Caf�. We �ve said that many times but some people just don �t read and keep posting the right things but on the wrong place. Wacko
I joined this site to share worksheets, not to read stuff about religious matters I don �t care at all about and again, that �s why Victor created the Teachers � Caf�. Same goes to birthdays wishes, holiday pictures, seasons greetings,etc.

Enjoy your Friday.

12 Jul 2013     

Mabdel
Morocco

12 Jul 2013     

edrodmedina
United States

To be fair to everyone on this site and to maintain the integrity of the rules, all those who have been sent birthday, holiday wishes and greetings of any kind should all send back those greetings immediately. Ed... Have a great weekend. Ooops.

12 Jul 2013     

Stellam
Argentina

LOL Something funny at last!! Thank you Ed

12 Jul 2013     

makram2014
Tunisia

Hi everyone . I am really astonished at the unexpected reactions that this message has kindled. For this reason I wonder if it was a greeting for a Christian or Jewish event would it be  subject to the same   expressions of  rejection and disapproval. Personally, I don �t think so. I began to believe that rejecting mainly and uniquely  the greeting message for Ramadhan stems from intrinsic / subconscious  feeling of Islamphobia . So please Libertybelle try to make personal feedback as soon as possible bearing in mind that posting a greeting can not become in the utmost cases a moot point  to be commented on or discussed in this site. 

13 Jul 2013     

< Previous   1    2    3