Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > PLEASE DOWNLOAD ONE OF MY CONTRIBUTIONS...    

PLEASE DOWNLOAD ONE OF MY CONTRIBUTIONS...

marze73
Mexico

PLEASE DOWNLOAD ONE OF MY CONTRIBUTIONS...

PLEASE DOWNLOAD ONE OF MY CONTRIBUTIONS... I NEED TO DOWNLOAD ONE WORKSHEET AND I CAN �T... PLEASE DOWNLOAD ONE OF MY CONTRIBUTIONS, I NEED THAT WORKSHEET FOR TOMORROW MORNING! THANKS IN ADVANCE

5 Jun 2014      

manonski (f)
Canada

First of all, it is against the rules to ask people to download your contributions.

Second of all, even if I did, you would not get the points on time for tomorrow morning.

5 Jun 2014     

killerjacob
Japan

I will download yours if you download mine. 
http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=765023#thetop
thanks!

5 Jun 2014     

killerjacob
Japan

I will download yours if you download mine. 
http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=765023#thetop
thanks!

5 Jun 2014     

killerjacob
Japan

give the guy a break. Just download one of his worksheets. 
What �s wrong with you people?

5 Jun 2014     

Peter Hardy
Australia

Is there something wrong with us, killerjacob? As teachers we live, by definition, by example, meaning we obey the rules, otherwise we shouldn �t set our own class rules, and secondly, we �re always prepared and on time, otherwise we shouldn �t give homework or punish our students (god forbid) for not doing their homework on time. So instead of giving Marze a break, I �d give him/her some advice: be a teacher and pull your socks up. By the way, your worksheet, Marze, had explanations in another language than English. That �s pretty useless for most of us, and thus there is a rule we submit work in English only. Come on, you can read, can �t you? Read the rules, and than start creating lovely work we can �t resist to download.  You �ll get your points and there �s no problemo. Cheers.

5 Jun 2014     

ohermann
Czech Republic

ESLPRINTABLES is based on a bit different rules and they work perfectly. And there are more than 800,000 users who accept them. If we don�t, confusion, chaos and anarchy will be the result. And keeping (good, reasonable and time-proven) rules results in the fact that this world still exists in many aspects of life. Wink
Oto

5 Jun 2014     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

I agree and also, honestly, you can find any resource you want on the net these days, some of them nearly as good as the ones on here:-)

6 Jun 2014     

karagozian
France

Beautifully sad Peter. Thank you for it !

6 Jun 2014     

Mariethe House
France

Is it really a crime?
How many people died last night of hunger, poverty, homelessness ,of being ruled out of this world?
Please, let us be more tolerant.Smile

6 Jun 2014     

spyworld
Portugal

For God �s sake, do you use all your daily points? Let �s be more understanding and tolerant and let �s help a fellow teacher!

6 Jun 2014     

1    2    3    Next >