Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Try out the new interactive workbooks!    

Try out the new interactive workbooks!

victor
Spain

Try out the new interactive workbooks!

Dear friends,

I �ve made an important improvement in liveworksheets.com

Now it is possible to make interactive workbooks for our students:
First, you have to register your students and give them a username and password.
Second, you have to register your workbooks. For example "English Grade 3" or "Maths Grade 4".
Then you can choose interactive worksheets from our collection and add them to your students � interactive workbooks.

The interactive workbooks will save all your students � answers, and you can  add notes, comments or even change their marks.

I hope you find it useful.

Cheers!

Victor 

15 Feb 2017      

unpredictable14
Tunisia

great work. keep it up.

15 Feb 2017     

unpredictable14
Tunisia

great work. keep it up.

15 Feb 2017     

maryse pey�
France

Waooo ! What a pleasure to share your creativity ! Thanks dear Victor.

16 Feb 2017     

andresdomingo
Costa Rica

Dear Collegues:

I would appreciate very much if you could let me know how to work with these new workbooks, How could I be a member in this new system, for which reason I would highly be pleased if you furnished with all the information.
Blessings from Costa Rica
Andres Domingo

16 Feb 2017     

victor
Spain

Dear Andres

First of all, you have to register here: http://www.liveworksheets.com/register/register.asp
You �ll get an email to activate your account.
After that, go to http://www.liveworksheets.com/mystudents/ and register your students, giving them a username and password.
Third, go to http://www.liveworksheets.com/mystudents/myworkbooks.asp and register your workbooks (at least one). It can be just "English", or "English grade 6", "English grade 5", etc.
After that, you can choose interactive worksheets from the website (liveworksheets.com) and click on "Add to my workbooks".
Finally, give your students their usernames and password. When they log in (in liveworksheets.com) they will find their own workbooks with the interactive worksheets that you have chosen for them. They can fill the worksheets online and their workbooks will save all their answers and marks.
You can check your students � work here: http://www.liveworksheets.com/mystudents/
And you can add more worksheets whenever you want, with a limit of 1000 worksheets for all your students.

Well, that �s all, I think. Tell me if you need more help. 

16 Feb 2017     

67Englishteacher
France

Dear Victor, this is just GREAT! The way I see it, liveworksheets is now just as easy to use for teachers as englishexercises.org and the activities are even more attractive to students! I think this new website is actually going to replace the previous one. In that case, I hope the activities will be transferred from one site to the other?

The only remaining inconvenience is that you need Google Chrome to make the most of this new virtual experience and I �m not sure I can force my students to use it. And I �m afraid you can �t fix that, otherwise it would already be done :)

Anyway, I now feel that I can definitely start using these great live WS as the new system is more convenient than getting tons of emails with links to click (I already get lots for other assignments and was reluctant to add some more ;) )

THANKS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH to you, Victor, for the endless improvements. And thanks to the members of the community for sharing their contributions, their good mood and their advice or suggestions :)

16 Feb 2017     

marilibal
Brazil

TKS!!!

16 Feb 2017     

almaire
Spain

It sounds great!!!   Thanks a lot Víctor.

16 Feb 2017     

Minka
Slovenia

Awesome work! We can never thank you enough! Thank you! 

16 Feb 2017     

imanito
Morocco

OMG! Thank you so much Victor 

17 Feb 2017     

1    2    Next >