Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Stolen work, clip art, borders and all that jazz...    

Stolen work, clip art, borders and all that jazz...

Zora
Canada

Stolen work, clip art, borders and all that jazz...

I see it has started up again....

Every once in a while people start complaining about this problem... and I am going to be honest - it does absolutely nothing... (except perhaps make us feel a bit better for getting something off our chests...)

Why? Because these people do not read the board and most of them probably do not care, even if they did read what was being said here.

Now, you might complain and say that that�s not right, that people should not do stuff like this and all I can say is that we each live our life according to what our conscious allows us ... and if these people don�t see the wrong or feel guilty about what they are doing, then your words are falling on deaf ears.

Now if it makes you feel better, you can complain to us here on the forum and we will sympathize and agree with you BUT unfortunately we have no power over what others do here... we need to rely on the kindness of strangers and just hope that people will do what�s right...

My way of seeing this is this:

Try not to let it bother you, report the worksheet and move on to something more positive. There are better things in life than worrying about stuff like this.

In fact, where are Lisa, Freddie, Mietz, Jeckica and Ivona?? We need to get a game going, something fun and light-hearted here on the board again... instead of all this depressing stuff that just makes it sound like these people are actually important to us - when they are NOT! 

Smile people and let�s stop worrying about those who aren�t worth worrying about!!

Hugs,

Linda

12 Mar 2009      

sarahgriffin
Ireland

Okay, well why dont we talk about our plans for the holidays!!

Ill go first - Well I have no plans because I have no money!!  Im saving all my cash to do a course in September - which I have the interview for today at 4.40 - please wish me luck!!!

who else?

12 Mar 2009     

eng789
Israel

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

May all you wish for come true. Thumbs Up

Barbara

12 Mar 2009     

arkel
Ireland

Good luck SarahThumbs Up I �m going to Dublin for Holy Week and I �m taking a group there for the month of July. I �m really looking forward to it as it �s years since I spent time in Ireland. August will probably be taken up with sorting out the new kitchen which will be built (I hope) in my absence.

12 Mar 2009     

sarahgriffin
Ireland

Oh you will love it, do you know what you are doing when you get to Dublin?  Trips?

12 Mar 2009     

Zora
Canada

Wonderful idea Sara!

I will be working like a mad woman this summer... but I am saving my money up since I plan to take a few days off this summer and go somewhere special... maybe France, maybe Holland or someplace else that I really would love to visit... I haven �t had a proper holiday in years and I am thinking that this is the year I break out the Visa card and go!!

Smile

Also, good luck I hope all works out for you!

12 Mar 2009     

wolfy
Chile

Lucky for some, remember this is a global site, and summer has just finished for me. �Good luck for the interview though.

12 Mar 2009     

libertybelle
United States

You go for it girl!!!
I �m not sure when I �m going or if I �m going anywhere.
Time will tell.

a little ps - which is a little consolation. When people have left comments, especially comments about theft and down-right lousy materials, this is the page that pops up first when the "author" logs on to this site. So even if these people don �t read the board, they will see this page before they can move on to the site or to new uploads!  That is a bit of a consolation.

12 Mar 2009     

pauguzman
Argentina

You are planning your holidays ..... LOLand.... I will start classes next week.....
good luck for everyone!!
PAULA

12 Mar 2009     

Mariethe House
France

I am staying home and I HOPE and truly hope that some esl printabler will come to visit me!!!!
Good French cooking and wine garanteed!

12 Mar 2009     

melise
France

sounds great ! If I were in your area and on holiday now I might be tempted...  Smile
I wish I was able to discuss my holidays but I can only think of planning my classes LOL
I �d love to cross the Atlantic though and visit North America next summer... but I �m not sure my visa card will be as kind to me ... Tongue

12 Mar 2009     

1    2    Next >