Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Difficulty downloading some worksheets! They are not keeping their format .     

Difficulty downloading some worksheets! They are not keeping their format .

Hazza
Australia

Difficulty downloading some worksheets! They are not keeping their format .

They are not keeping their format . Not all members will send them to you again. Can anyone suggest why it is happening? Or what I can do?

22 Apr 2009      

ggroneet
Israel

I think that if the member uses office 2007 the document won �t keep all the effects and format. I am not sure but I know that when I save a file it says that some elements will be lost.

Try asking to send you the ws you want -  I am sure everyone here will be happy to send you a ws again.
Have a nice day:)

22 Apr 2009     

Hazza
Australia

A great response from one member who sent it again to me but others say to reformat yourself
or just don �t reply. I will have to avoid downloading from these members again because the same thing will happen again.

22 Apr 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Try the following discussion threads:

Also, check your default settings in Word - if your margin defaults are different to the original document it can cause some problems with layout. If you have different fonts being used as the default it can also impact on document spacing.

CHeers,
AB

22 Apr 2009     

Hazza
Australia

Thank you

22 Apr 2009