Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > The Life cycle of an ESL printables legend.    

The Life cycle of an ESL printables legend.

aftab57
United Kingdom

A mirror wherein we can see ourselves LOL

2 May 2009     

meuge
Argentina

If I tell you that my face muscles and my stomach ache of so much laughing...would you believe me???!!!!
LOLBig smileLOL

That is exactly the cycle of an esl contributor!!! Vickiii ...you should think of putting that into a document and uploading it here!!!! That would be a great short story!!!LOL But don �t forget to add some activities!!!! LOL so as not to be reported!!! LOL

Hugs!!!!
Hug

Hug
LOLBig smile

2 May 2009     

Anna P
Brazil

Vickiii,
You are hilarious! I am going to save this "Lyfe Cycle"!

2 May 2009     

wilwarin32
Argentina

EX-CE-LLENT!!!! LOL!LOL

2 May 2009     

cecio_13
Argentina

You are soooo right!!!!
I can �t stop laughing!!!�LOL

2 May 2009     

Pinky Makus
Canada

I would only add complaining to Victor in the Forum and asking if he is a real person (like he is a superior life form or something.)  If you don �t believe in God you are an aethiest. What do we call people that don �t believe in Victor??

(I hope you understand my joke.)

But seriously, the list posted is so fantastic it would make a great worksheet!  Add a border...a nice font and presto!   Imagine it framed and hanging by your computer....  (Ohhh, I am so addicted.)

I would do it.

Pinky

2 May 2009     

Vickiii
New Zealand

Hmmmm.... but would that be conisdered an ESL resource??

I would need to add some comprehension activities and instructions to ensure it didn �t get reported..<tongue in cheek>

2 May 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Vickii you are totally right

2 May 2009     

HARIM
Morocco

Vickiii
We have already reported it.No need to upload.We �ll soon start reporting the intentions cause we have just hired a sophisticated system that will find out if your contribution is an ESL resourse even before you start making it.LOL

2 May 2009     

nkappa
Greece

Too smart!!!!

Vikiii thank you for this!

It made my day!! (8.30 in the morning, Greek hour)

Goodmorning to all of you!

2 May 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    Next >