Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > Make an online notebook for your students    

Make an online notebook for your students

malesza
Poland

Thanks a lot Victor!

that �s a really great and motivating idea. I hope my students will like it as much as I do.

I �ve just logged in myself and created my first group and I also have one suggestion, if I may of course (I don �t want to sound rude or something so, please, do not feel offended).

When we create new groups and add new students and when it �s all done there is no other possibility of going back to the main menu (or I can �t find it at least) than to write the address again.

Please, please, please have a look at that point, if you may :)

Best wishes and huge THANK YOU for all you r work!!!!

from Monika, Poland

28 Oct 2009     

lim_lee
Korea, South

thanks a loooooot!!

5 Nov 2009     

mehmetgurol
Turkey

Great job Victor. Than you a lot. I hope all my pupils can profit from this application.

6 Dec 2009     

reb77
France

Can someone help me please?

I �ve created account for my pupils but when some pupils try to connect they have this message

"No account was found matching your username and password. Please try again"

I �ve tried to change the password but I always receive the same message!

What is strange is that when I look in "my groups" all the pupils are present!!!

Now I �ve created the groups, I can �t create new accounts as it would mean removing all the others and adding all the exercises again and this takes hours!!

thanks for your help!

15 Jan 2010     

nika114
Greece

Thanks is not enough.I haven �t tried it yet but seems fantastic!!
Nika114

17 Jan 2010     

alkwassir
Yemen

What a great deed this is, Victor.

You know?

you are great.

Thank you alot

21 Jan 2010     

nika114
Greece

Dear Victor,
IT IS FANTASTIC!Now I can monitor students from home and I can also apply different hmw to according to their needs,without interrupting the class!Incredible work!
But HOW do I delete exercises?I hope you do that soon!!
nika114

27 Jan 2010     

naveah
Turkey

fantastic!!!!!!!!!

20 Feb 2010     

zola1975
Morocco

29 Mar 2010     

Nuria08
Spain

Dear Victor,

I �ve been using the online notebook with my students for a while and I must say it �s absolutely great. My first year students LOVE online activities and they are looking forward to doing them on our Friday lesson. Today, when they finished the three activities I had chosen for them, they asked me for more!!!
For that reason, I just wanted to thank you for such a fantastic resource. It �s sometimes difficult to motivate students, and these are the kind of activities that make a difference and encourage them to keep learning.

Thanks for your great ideas and for sharing them with us!

Nuria

9 Apr 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10    11    12    13    14    15    Next >