Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > TIME TO RELAX!    

TIME TO RELAX!

svetamarik Svetlana
Russian Federation

TIME TO RELAX!

Hi, my friends. I hope you are OK. I �ve been away form this site for some days and �now I am back! It seems to me that most of us spend every free minute with ESL PRINTABLES! My husband is going to divorce me beacause I spend all my free time here(It �s a joke)Smile. But for me ESL PRINTABLES is one of the best sources of relaxation. I also like diffrerent crafts like knitting and drawing... What about you? How do you usually relax? What are your hobbies?

It would be really interesting to find out something new about you , my friends!

Hugs,

Svetlana

12 May 2009      

JulietaVL
Mexico

For me ESL PRINTABLES is one of the best sources of relaxation too!!! Smile

But one of my favorite hobbies (and my broyfriend �s hobby too) is going to the cinema, almost every weekend we go to watch a nice movie!!!

On the other hand I love the beach so everytime I can, I go the beach and I am a lucky girl because my boyfriend �s parents live in Cancun, so, we go very often to visit them :) I would love to live there!! maybe we will when getting married

12 May 2009     

Aimee/S.
Israel

Hi again, dear Svetlana! Glad to see you around!

I love to make jewelry; I don �t have so much time at the moment, but I love to make necklaces, bracelets and earrings with gemstones and (real) silver. It requires a lot of time and patience because I don �t just go to the local craft store and pick up ordinary beads, I like to look for gemstones and silver beads/components!

Two of the items I �ve made:

necklace by AIMEE ´S SPARKLING STONESbracelet by AIMEE ´S SPARKLING STONES

12 May 2009     

svetamarik Svetlana
Russian Federation

For JulietaVL

Iwish I could spend all my free time somewhere on the beach... But I live in a cold country and far from the sea.... I used to go to the cinema a lot... but �now I can �t do it very oten. I wish you love and happiness with your boyfriend!

12 May 2009     

jamiejules
France

what helps me relax is doing some gardening with my son, which is so nice when what you planted ends up on your plate!!
I used to sculpt but I have had to put that on hold because my son is still too young to take part but soon I �m hoping he will show an interest.

12 May 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Linli: I used to make jewerly too!!! but now I prefer making worksheets! lol!

Those ones you made are awesome! congratulations... :)

12 May 2009     

svetamarik Svetlana
Russian Federation

For linlin

Wow! You �re an artist!!! Your work is so beautiful and I appreciate the effort you put in it. Absolutely gorgeous! And these are some knitted things for my baby. I like this kind of activity very much. Very relaxing, by the way.

12 May 2009     

Aimee/S.
Israel

That �s so lovely, Svetlana! And what a cute little boy you have! What �s his name?

12 May 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

LOVELY BABYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! AHHHHHHH CONGRATULATIONS

12 May 2009     

gloriawpai
Brazil

I like knitting, cooking, sewing and other things.Nowadays, I make bags for my daughters. Look!!

12 May 2009     

svetamarik Svetlana
Russian Federation

�Gloria: Great bags! What material are they made of?

12 May 2009     

1    2    Next >