Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Where do you live? Where are you from?    

Where do you live? Where are you from?

khaled69
Jordan

oh dear limorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrClap
i think u the one who isnt updated with the historical facts is uuuuuuu
yea u r right palastine was with british hands and suddenly thousands and thousand of jowe came from all over the world to equpied the land and to kill full hatred to moslems and arabs
so MISS OR MR u r living there on our lands  which its not yours but u know and everyone knows that its not ur country .
so be polite and dont mention again that its ur country coz that is nonsence
regards
khaled69

20 May 2009     

Aimee/S.
Israel

Hi Limor - I suggest that you ignore this man. He is full of hate and intolerance and absolutely nothing or nobody could change him. I wish he could be reported like the stolen ws are - he has no right to spread his hatred in this site.
Have a good day.

And to your question Veronica: I live in Jerusalem, the capital of Israel. I �m Jewish, I was born in Morocco and I moved to Israel 20 years ago. In Morocco Jews and Arabs lived and still live today in mutual respect and tolerance. Here in Jerusalem we live in peace, too, with Muslim Arabs, Christian Arabs, Greeks, Armenians. I work in a school in the outskirts of the city. I teach English in the Community Center of my neighborhood, too. I have a great adult group - lovely women - all originally from Argentina!  I understand a bit of Spanish - my mother-tongue is French, it helps a lot!

To the person above-mentioned to Limor:  please do not react to this message, you shall be ignored, that �s what you deserve.

All the best
Have a lovely day everybody.
Aimee

20 May 2009     

Roy Piepers
Spain

Dear Khaled69 and linlin,

This was a nice topic about where you live, please do not turn it into another political discussion. We aren �t here to discuss politics.

Roy

20 May 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

Roy, you took the words right out of my mouth!
  A positive thread, derailed by hate. There is no place for it here.  This is not the first time that you use this forum for your own political agenda.
Here on this site we are all equals no matter what country, race or religion. We come here because we share a love of teaching. Please do not use this forum in this way.

Me I am a kiwi (New Zealander) , living in Northern Sweden where right now it will soon be daylight 24/7. It already is very light until about 11pm! The land of meatballs, yeasty fish and IKEA.... but nothing beats a good Kiwi style BBQ, roast lamb or a packet of cheezels!!!!!!!

20 May 2009     

khaled69
Jordan

hi im khaled i ilive in ( ALQODS) THE CAPITAL OF PALASTINE IM PALASTANIAN
I DIDNT MOVE THERE AS LINLIN DID BUT I WAS BORN THERE SO AS MY FATHER AND MY GRAND GRAND GRAND GRAND.............FATEHRS DID
I THINK U R LIEYING MISS LINLIN BECAUSE THE WORLD DID NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPEND THERE EVERYDAY OF WHAT JEWE DID WITH CRISTIANS AND MOSLEMS .THEY STEAL THE LAND AND DESTROY HOUSES WHICH BELONG TO PALASTANIANS AND U SAY RESPECT????
THATS NONCENCE ( KILLING AND STEALING AND MURDERING THE CHILD BEFORE THE MAN ) THATS THE RESPECT IN UR OPINION?
GO AND HAVE SOME REST COZ U KNOW NOTHING EXCEPT  THE LIES WHICH UR MASTERS TAUGHT IT TO U

20 May 2009     

Roy Piepers
Spain

NO POLITICS!

20 May 2009     

Roy Piepers
Spain

To actually get back to original subject. I am originally from the Netherlands and have been living in Madrid, the capital of Spain, for 2 1/2 years now. Madrid is a great city with a lot of things happening all the time. Currently it is starting to get nice and warm (30c) but in winter it can get quite cold (around -5) and in summer it gets  boiling hot (40c).

20 May 2009     

Mariethe House
France

A lot of suffering here!
Khaled, Is it a picture of your child in the avatar? If it is ,it is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. This is what COUNTS!Tell him about friendship, love but not hatred! have a good day.

20 May 2009     

vitoria_valente
Portugal

Hi there! I �m Vitoria Valente, I �m portuguese and I live in a little town in the suburbs of Lisbon. I �ve been teching secondary school for a very long time but at the moment I have a special interest in English for primary school. I love teching and creating new materials. I love this site. I hope it develops and lasts forever. big kiss from Portugal.

20 May 2009     

Mariethe House
France

By the way , I forgot to say! I live in one of the most beautiful places in France: the mountains of the Auvergne, in the centre of France ! It is lovely but a bit isolated! I teach in a secondary school of 136 students from 11 to 15!! and I have been teaching there for 4 years. I have an another year to do and I will be retired!
I love my job but I am getting old and very tired... so it is a good thing to think I will have all the time for myself in a year time!

Have a good day, all of you!

20 May 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    Next >