Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Musical tastes?    

Musical tastes?

Zora
Canada

Musical tastes?

As I �m here listening to "Black Rain" by Ozzy Osbourne *gasp* surprise, surprise.... yes, I like edgier type music!  LOL  I was wondering, since we have been sharing personal tastes here on the board, what other people like to listen to...

I like (besides Ozzy Tongue ) Classic Rock, Alternative - I �m a HUGE fan of Canadian rock/alternative groups like F11, Tea Party, Nickelback, Theory of a Dead Man, Billy Talent and Scandinavian groups like HIM, The Rasmus, Within Temptation, Nightwish...

I also like easy listening like Niel Diamond, Billy Joel, Elton John, Adam Cohen or Roch Voisine...

23 May 2009      

Nabila Manzur
Argentina

I SHARE WITH YOU OZZY AND ELTON JOHN !

THE REST I`LL LISTEN TO ON YOU TUBE CAUSE I REALLY DONT KNOW THEM.

I REALLY LIKE, IN ENGLISH , MAINLY THE MUSIC FROM THE 80`S AND CLASSIC BANDS SUCH

AS GUNS AND ROSES( MY FAVOURITE ONES)!!!!, AC/DC, THE DOORS....

IN SPANISH:  ESTOPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( THEY ARE A BAND FROM SPAIN)

IN ARABIC:  AMR DIAB, TONY KIWAN  ( FROM SYRIA ) AND  TARKAN!!!!!!!( HE`S TURKISH)

www.pageplugins.com

23 May 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

I �m French Canadian so my tastes are pretty bilingual.
On the English side, I love Sarah McLachlan, Barenaked Ladies, Jack Johnson, Silje Nergaard, Rolling Stones, The Beatles and thousands more

In French: Francis Cabrel, Isabelle Boulay, Richard S�guin, Michel Rivard and hundred more.

For Nabila, Is Tarkan the guy who sing the Kiss song? I love that one.

My friends tell me I have too many cds. My ipods are full but I like variety.

23 May 2009     

meuge
Argentina

My musical taste is so wide...
from The Rollings Stones, The police, U2, ...I share some of Elton John too.... I like Sarah MacLachlan...(I think she is Canadian....)  Simply Red....  well. I could make a list really huge!!

Lately I �ve been listening to The mamas and the papas...California dreaming is my ringtone Big smile, REM  ...the list is endless...

If I remember more I will post it later!

23 May 2009     

meuge
Argentina

Let me add The Eagles, Coldplay....
Roger Hodgson...

23 May 2009     

Zora
Canada

Oh, how about Bon Jovi??? I forgot about them... 

23 May 2009     

isaserra
Portugal

I also like different kind of music...I think it all depends on my state of mind...
But I like hearing Linkin Park, C�line Dion, De Palmas(French singer)... I also like Coldplay, Beyonce and so many others...

Tell me Zora, does Roch Voisine still sing?I remember hearing his songs when I was younger... There is another Canadian singer that I like... Garou...

23 May 2009     

Zora
Canada

@Isaserra

I think that he still does, I was browsing Christmas Albums last Christmas and I came across one by him. And I just Googled his web site and it looks like he has a new album out called "Americana"...

http://www.rochvoisine.com/en/page.cfm?p=mot

23 May 2009     

meuge
Argentina

Zora... I also listen to Billy Joel... I love  Piano Man...

23 May 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

Isaserra
Maybe a year or more ago, Roch Voisine released an album of Greatest Hits.
I have not really heard new songs from him but once in a while, he gives interviews to local magazines.

23 May 2009     

Zora
Canada

Love Billy Joel Smile  I also like Simply Red and UB40!

As people mention groups, I am like... oh, I them too! And then I remember other groups that I really like that I forgot! Like Creed, Kansas (LOVE Kansas � "Carry on Way Ward Son"), Staid...

23 May 2009     

1    2    Next >