Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Hey! Portuguese teachers! Where do you teach? (TAKE II hehehehe)    

Hey! Portuguese teachers! Where do you teach? (TAKE II hehehehe)

Isabelucha
Portugal

Hey! Portuguese teachers! Where do you teach? (TAKE II hehehehe)

I teach English and Portuguese, from 7th to 9th grade in a secondary, public school. And you? What and where do you teach? I �m curious! ... See you around!Hug
Hey Vera, Sandra and Dragonfly!! It �s good to get to know you and your work! Thanx for answering! Have  good "End" of school year! LOL By the way: Are you going to Lisbon next Saturday??? HUM? Well, I am! :-) Always fighting for teachers rights! See you around! Keep up the good work!

26 May 2009      

Isabel Oliveira
Portugal

HI...

I teach English in primary school from 1st to 4th grades....

It is very funny and the kids are great...

see you around...

big kiss   Smile

26 May 2009     

lidiab
Portugal

Hi!
I �m L�dia, I �ve been teaching English in Madeira Island (A wonderful place to live in) for the past 8 years. Hope someday I �ll be able to go back to the mainland...

26 May 2009     

S�lvia73
Portugal

Hi everyone! It �s so wonderful to see so many Portuguese teachers here in the Forum!
I teach 7th grade, 11th grade (regular and professional) and a CEF in a small secondary school. I love it but, as you know, this is "concurso" year, so I have no idea where I �ll be for the next 4 years!

About Saturday, I never miss one, but this time it �s impossible for me to go! I �ll be with you in my thoughts though.

Hug

26 May 2009     

oinkgirl
Portugal

Hello! I �m Paula and I teach kids from 3 years old to 4th grade.

It is a great experience and I love when they say: "Our teacher it �s so cute!" ;)

Kiss

27 May 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi, fellows
I live and work in Fafe, ( north of Portugal ) , I am, probably, the oldest ( 55 next September ) I teach English in a public school, 5th and 6th grade, I am what now "they" call a " titular", ( but don �t know what that is, neither do I want to know ) next year would be my last year, but with all those incredible changes, I will wait until 2018 to retire.
And YES; YES; YES, I will be in Lisbon.
Thanks Isabel for bringing this subject to the forum. This is an important thing, not only here, for us Portuguese teachers, but, all around the world, teachers are loosing their value, no one, wherever, thinks being a teacher is an important job.
Times are changing " faster than fast " ( is this correct LOL )

VICTOR; FORGIVE ME, I SHOULDN �T DO THIS.

PEOPLE,  TO ALL PORTUGUESE TEACHERS, LET �S GO TO LISBON, LET US SHOW THAT WE ARE STILL FIGHTING.
WE CAN �T CROSS OUR ARMS. I AM OLD ENOUGH NOT TO CARE, BUT EVEN SO MY SCHOOL, OUR SCHOOL S ARE GETTING BUT A SMALL DEPARTMENT OF THE LOCAL COMMUNITY POWER.
LET �S DO OUR BEST TO STOP THIS.

Hugs to everyone of you

27 May 2009     

helena02
Portugal

Hello, 

I live and work in Guimar�es, it�s near Fafe( I worked there ten years ago). I also teach English in a public school ( 5th and 6th grade). 

Next saturday I�ll be in Lisbon!

Hug

27 May 2009     

maria martins
Portugal

Hi, Portuguese Teachers,

I teach 7th, 8th and 11th vocational in the north - Barcelos.
I love this forum  and the materials we share.

Don�t forget that we MUST GO TO LISBON.

27 May 2009     

Nelinha
Portugal

Hi, Portuguese teachers,

I teach 10th and 11th forms (regular) and I �ve been teaching  for more than 33 years near Lisbon. Next saturday I�ll join many of you in Marqu�s de Pombal once again. We must go on fighting.  Thumbs Up

HugsHug

27 May 2009     

Abdelhadi
Morocco

Hi I �m sorry to disturb you and correct me if i �m mistaken, but don �t you think that Victor has provided the site with a nice teachers � cafe where you can post topics like these?

Isabelucha and the other dear professional teachers, am I wrong?

Oh, please! No tomatoes. I �ve just got out of the shower!

AbdelhadiBig smile

27 May 2009     

pmca
Portugal

Hello fellow teachers!

I �m from Braga and I teach 12th grade vocational courses (cursos profissionais) at a secondary school in Barcelinhos, Barcelos.

And, yes, �I will be in Lisbon again next saturday!

Have a wonderful week!

Paula

27 May 2009     

1    2    Next >