Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > DON ´T MISS THIS    

DON ´T MISS THIS

urpillay
Spain

Hello everybody,
Cristina you are right this site is for sharing with other ESL/EFL teachers around the world and use these documents and powerpoints in the class (private use) but you can ´t post documents and powerpoints from other teachers in blogs or other websites because this is PUBLIC USE and everybody can get those documents and do what they want with them. If you want to do that you have to ask for permission to the teachers and add a link to the site from where you have taken them. If they don ´t give you permission you cannot publish them. If you want to use the documents you download from here, do it in class not in a personal blog or website, because this is not your material.
Everybody should read the site terms to know what this site is about and what you can and cannot do!!

31 May 2009     

Caroline565
Australia

Ha ha Alien Boy! No it is not guff at all. Thank you for your VERY informative post.
Caroline.
Have a great day.Hug

31 May 2009     

roneydirt
United States

Been trying to read my roommates textbooks on this Issue.  She is a Chinese student in Korea for International Business and still has the International Law book in Korean, but having language issues.  I did find this site and some of what is being discussed is on it.

10 Big Myths about copyright explained  [New Window] 
It is important to remember that when it comes to the law, computers never make copies, ... These rules apply to content you pull from the internet as well. ...

I also found that right now there is discussions going on about copyright laws and times they last because it differs in different areas and what the materials are.  Some can be 50 years to 70 years before becoming public domain.

Also found several other sites including this one where you can register your work having them as witness on your work.  To avoid he/she says vs he/she says on a piece of work.

Copyright law and how copyright registration helps  [New Window] 
Copyright law as an automatic right has it ´s limitations, find out how ... which provides immediate cover, or via postal application using form F-01 ...

31 May 2009     

Abdelhadi
Morocco

I´ve just tried to open that blog http://cristinamaestre.blogspot.com/ and it seems it has been deleted. I guess the good result of unity is in effect 

31 May 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3