Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Greetings    

Greetings

crustpunker
Japan

Greetings

Hello there. I am new here and I thought I would just say hello to the community. I am based in Japan on the island of Shikoku and have lived here for the last 10 years. I was born in the U.S.A. and grew up mostly in Boston and the New England area. When I am not teaching I take photos which are posted here on a blog that gets updated less and less frequently these days.
Pleased to meet you!
Cheers!

here is a link to me blog if anyone is interested.

8 Jul 2009      

astill62
Canada

Salutations!!!  I am also a new member myself.  You may want to set a time limit for this site though, it �s addictive! :)

WELCOME!

-Andrew

8 Jul 2009     

crustpunker
Japan

Cheers friend!

I shall heed your advice. There does seem to be a virtual plethora of things to dive right into. My how the world has changed in such a short time to be able to access this vast wealth of information in such an easy way.....

8 Jul 2009     

lomasbello
Venezuela

Welcome and hoping you find these site as wonderful as most of its members do. Talking about time? It is really hard to set a time. Just try!! If you can, let me know the way!!

8 Jul 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Welcome!!

P.S your blog is quite nice!! =)

8 Jul 2009     

crustpunker
Japan

It is really quite an impressive time we live in that there is community like this that is able to share ideas so freely to help out one another aye? If only the real world were this way in practice....

Julieta thanks so much!

Cheers again!

8 Jul 2009     

antoarg
Argentina

WELCOME... YOU WILL REALLY ENJOY OUR COMMUNITY...Smile

8 Jul 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

If only the real world were this way in practice....

Excellent words!!! =) 

8 Jul 2009     

zailda
Brazil

This site is really addictive. It �s a great lesson on how to share, including to our husbands (or wives)... LOL

Welcome to the site!

Zailda

8 Jul 2009     

crustpunker
Japan

Thanks so much again everyone! I really feel welcome! I can �t believe the diversity just in the last few responses! I can only hope that what I share in terms of my own material is of some practical use to people. The bar is set quite high from what I have seen so far but I shall endeavour to do my best!

8 Jul 2009     

GIOVANNI
Canada

animated gif

8 Jul 2009     

1    2    3    Next >