Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > IT īS SCORCHING HOT!!!    

IT īS SCORCHING HOT!!!

profesoringles
Spain

IT īS SCORCHING HOT!!!

Hello everybody!!

I just wanted to share this photo I took at 7.00 pm with you so that you can see that we īre almost burning in Murcia (South of Spain).

Something like this is not seen everyday.... fortunately because it īs already 9.00 p.m and the mercury isn īt going down. If you want to breathe  fire instead of air, my city is the perfect place now. Does any of you dare to come?. You īre welcome!!!

A big hug

23 Jul 2009      

manonski (f)
Canada

Wow... that is hot! I īve been through -48 with the windchill but never on the plus side.
Thanks for the invitation but I īll pass this time.

23 Jul 2009     

anitarobi
Croatia

Hot here in Croatia as well, though not even close to your temperatures in Spain (we had about 37)... my hubbie and I have just spent the evening looking for an inexpensive seaside apartment to go to when our holidays finally start... Profesoringles, this is all I can share with you on this hot day...

23 Jul 2009     

meuge
Argentina

Wow!!!
How can that be possible!!!???Shocked
Nature is nuts!!! WackoAnd unfortunately we are the ones to blame...Confused
ConfusedHere instead is freezing cold...!!! The low temperatures are common in winter but not soooo low...

M. Eugenia

23 Jul 2009     

angelamoreyra
Argentina

hi here in Argentina we have 4 šc and it is 4:40  and in my nighbourhood many roofs have blown up because of the wind ,it is just sth that nature gives us ,but now it is ok.

greetings

23 Jul 2009     

Anna P
Brazil

It is about 21 C here in Rio.  I think I īm the lucky one - as far as weather is concerned!

23 Jul 2009     

ants
Switzerland

Weather here in Switzerland....cool, rainy and we had a hail storm this afternoon!!
Should be hot tomorrow!!

23 Jul 2009     

Akanah
Spain

Same here in Málaga (South Spain too) Summer is hotter and hotter every year. There īs no winter in the Sun Coast, only fall and summer :S This hot wind is killing us...

Take care you guys,

Olga

23 Jul 2009     

VeraM
Portugal

You need to come to the Azores to cool off a bit! :)

23 Jul 2009     

xuxutati
Brazil

Gee...You must be burning!!!! Itīs about 14 degrees here in SP, Brazil...Forty-eight is the temperature we usually have in  the Amazon rainforest in the summer... A really hot summer in Spain...

Good luck!

23 Jul 2009     

GIOVANNI
Canada

I think I prefer the rain to the scorching heat. Here in Montreal, Quebec, we have hit an all time record for the summer.  In twenty-one days we have had 3 sunny days and the rest was wet weather.

24 Jul 2009     

1    2    Next >