Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Viruses?    

Viruses?

moravc
Czech Republic

Viruses?

Hi, I am quite scared, my computer began to make really strange things few minutes ago. Do you think it might be the virus from eslprintables?
Was the problem solved?

25 Jul 2009      

broncesambar
Argentina

Hello dear Moravc, the same happened to me a week or so ago. I don �t know if the virus belongs to this page, but I am also scared as I got the Trojan (I read a member in this website also claimed to have this virus) I hope we can trace the virus and heal the page to be able to keep on sharing nice stuff without any problem! A big hug from Argentina, Naty

25 Jul 2009     

giovannademartin
Brazil

All I know is that I �ve got more virusis this week than I did in my entire "computer life"... WHY?!!!!!!Shocked

26 Jul 2009     

ranclaude
Australia

Hi Moravc,         i think it �s been a problem for many members, including myself. I must say, I �ve been lucky because my virus program has been quarantining the viruses (trojanhorse, bloodhound, to name a couple) before they affect my system. I use Norton Anti Virus & Internet Security together with Symantec Anti Virus. Effectively, I have 2 anti virus programs running on my computer and so far it �s been good. You may want to check you virus program and upgrade it if necessay. Hope you and all members get their virus problems solved soon.

ranclaude

26 Jul 2009     

yuliya888
Ukraine

It happened to me, too, just half an hour ago. I had to reboot my computer. Then my anti virus program scanned all the files and found 3 infected ones. It �s a pity that such things happen.Cry Hope everything will be OK soon.

26 Jul 2009     

nejar
Peru

I am really worried too , my computer got infected too... =(   so just be careful  ... wait and see until everything is ok again.

26 Jul 2009     

Judith@rwen
Argentina

Moravc!!!

Where are you!? I �ve sent you a PM!
I �ve got a new laptop (as I was telling you)... And with my old one, I �ve experienced some weird things going on too when I �m on here..
But anyway, ... I �m going to sleep after a looong day ... feeling very tired.. So I �ll be waiting for your mail tomorrow..
Loads of hugs!
Judith
buenas noches!
Hug

Ps: I hope this virus gets kicked out of here soon!!!Angry

26 Jul 2009     

moravc
Czech Republic

I am trying to make a complete scan of my comp...
Hopefully everything goes slightly better and the comp isn �t slowing down...

Thanks a lot for your support !
It kept closing my connection to eslprintables and it was slowing down and wasn �t following my instructions... Now it seems ok...
I won �t upload any work before everything �s fixed...

26 Jul 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=10497
Good luck!

26 Jul 2009     

moravc
Czech Republic

thanks!

26 Jul 2009