Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > I īm sorry your website sucks    

I īm sorry your website sucks

serene
Greece

Hello amiesmeth!
Please be patient! Explore the links in red at the top of this page and take a look at the previews of our worksheets. I īm sure you īll finally change your mind and come to love this site.

13 Aug 2009     

JudyHalevi
Israel

I cannot believe anyone could dislike this site.  It is the first site I open in the morning and the last one I close at night.

I give a big Hugto all of you.

Judy

13 Aug 2009     

MartaZ
Poland

I totally agree agree with you, Judy. For me ESLprintables is by far the most visited website :)
Why get so angry and rude? Just to provoke, I guess...
The whole trouble seems to be that you have to share first. Honestly, is it really TOO MUCH for you amiesmeth?

Best,
Marta

13 Aug 2009     

anitarobi
Croatia

13 Aug 2009     

Portugal

Hi, amiesmeth!
Some people just don īt like the idea of sharing materials. I īve met some: they told me: the idea stinks. OK. That īs for each one of us to choose the environments  we are more comfortable with.
Just try to manage your anger and decide if you want to leave or join in and follow the rules, even you if choose to discuss a few. You just have to be aware that sharing is the main philosophy.
It īs not a good start, this one of yours. Just try to reason and think this is not a discussion board on some news in the newspaper or some video on youtube. This is a community of practice. Cool down a bit, will you?
Take care.

13 Aug 2009     

Carla74
Portugal

Oh, Gosh, here we go again...

Dear Amiesmeth:

After reading the rules and the FAQ īs, if you īre not interested, just leave...
Why wasting your (precious!!!) time making these sad comments?!
I really don īt get it...

13 Aug 2009     

Jayho
Australia

The message at the top of the home page clearly states what this site is about:

Welcome to ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

13 Aug 2009     

Aimee/S.
Israel

I couldn īt say it better:

13 Aug 2009     

s.lefevre
Brazil

I can īt understand why people still answer such a post. I īm almost sure it īs the same person who wrote the exactly same words some weeks ago. Why should we loose our time with people who don īt have anything better to do than insult other people?

13 Aug 2009     

Portugal

Hi, amiesmeth!
Some people just don īt like the idea of sharing materials. I īve met some: they told me: the idea stinks. OK. That īs for each one of us to choose the environments  we are more comfortable with.
Just try to manage your anger and decide if you want to leave or join in and follow the rules, even you if choose to discuss a few. You just have to be aware that sharing is the main philosophy.
It īs not a good start, this one of yours. Just try to reason and think this is not a discussion board on some news in the newspaper or some video on youtube. This is a community of practice. Cool down a bit, will you?
Take care.
 Heart it or leave it!
:)

13 Aug 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >